And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

We like a bed, a double bed :hug2: and I wondered if you'd got one for about fifty pounds.

The beds here are warm and soft, and very, very big.

...So absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell you.

:tsk: It's just the way he's holding the spear.

I still can't see it

A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat, eh? ;)

Eric the fruit-bat.

...son of Frothgar, who knew Howal, son of Geernon, son of Erik from Valdalesc, son of Arval Gristlebeard. :codger:

That's ridiculous. Half the programme gone. Stop lengthening it!

The length is...er...just a moment. Mr. Lambert, what is the length of the Comfidown Majorette? :unsure:

That's a rather personal question, sir.

Well, while Citizen is answering this question, I'd just like to point out Citizen's dress has been made entirely by hand from over three hundred pieces of Arabian shot silk, especially created for Citizen by Vargar's of Paris. The low slim-line has been cut off-the-shoulder to heighten the effect of Citizen's fine bone structure.
  • Like 2

We like a bed, a double bed :hug2: and I wondered if you'd got one for about fifty pounds.

...So absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell you.

I still can't see it

Eric the fruit-bat.

...son of Frothgar, who knew Howal, son of Geernon, son of Erik from Valdalesc, son of Arval Gristlebeard. :codger:

The length is...er...just a moment. Mr. Lambert, what is the length of the Comfidown Majorette? :unsure:

Well, while Citizen is answering this question, I'd just like to point out Citizen's dress has been made entirely by hand from over three hundred pieces of Arabian shot silk, especially created for Citizen by Vargar's of Paris. The low slim-line has been cut off-the-shoulder to heighten the effect of Citizen's fine bone structure.

Funny, he looks like a poof. :blink:
  • Like 2

I still can't see it

Eric the fruit-bat.

Rule one - no pooftahs.
  • Like 2

I still can't see it

Eric the fruit-bat.

Rule one - no pooftahs.

Well, those are the rules, that's the game, we'll be back again same time next week. Till then. Bye-bye. :hi:
  • Like 2

I still can't see it

Eric the fruit-bat.

Rule one - no pooftahs.

Well, those are the rules, that's the game, we'll be back again same time next week. Till then. Bye-bye. :hi:

Oh! Oh well, in that case, I'll be saying goodbye then, sir. Goodbye then, sir. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

I still can't see it

Eric the fruit-bat.

Rule one - no pooftahs.

Oh! Oh well, in that case, I'll be saying goodbye then, sir. Goodbye then, sir. :outtahere:

Oh, heaven's sakes we are being formal.
  • Like 2

I still can't see it

Eric the fruit-bat.

Rule one - no pooftahs.

I suppose you say 'ehnvelope' and 'larngerie' and 'sarndwiches on the settee'! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0179.gif
  • Like 2

I still can't see it

Eric the fruit-bat.

Rule one - no pooftahs.

I suppose you say 'ehnvelope' and 'larngerie' and 'sarndwiches on the settee'! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0179.gif

Sandwiches? Blimey. Whatever did I give the wife?
  • Like 2

I still can't see it

Eric the fruit-bat.

Rule one - no pooftahs.

Cholera, mange, dropsy, the clap, hard pad and athlete's head. :tsk:
  • Like 2

I still can't see it

Eric the fruit-bat.

Rule one - no pooftahs.

Cholera, mange, dropsy, the clap, hard pad and athlete's head. :tsk:

:yes: If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies.
  • Like 2

Pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums...then arrange them nicely in a vase

I call upon our Staffordshire delegate to explain this weird behavior. :coy:

They do this over four hundred times a day. Nobody knows why.

We sent our reporter John Dull to find out. :blah:
  • Like 2

Pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums...then arrange them nicely in a vase

Well it's something to do isn't it? :codger:
  • Like 2

next week we'll be showing you how black and white people can live together in peace and harmony
  • Like 2

next week we'll be showing you how black and white people can live together in peace and harmony

Well, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement. :unsure:
  • Like 2

Well, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement. :unsure:

And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.
  • Like 2

And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

I agree with everything Mr. Gumby says. :ebert: :gumby: :ebert:
  • Like 2

:no: Look, if I argue with you, I must take up a contrary position.
  • Like 2

With me is Norman St John Your_Lion, who for the last few years has been contradicting people. St. John Your_Lion, why do you contradict people? :popcorn:
  • Like 2

With me is Norman St John Your_Lion, who for the last few years has been contradicting people. St. John Your_Lion, why do you contradict people? :popcorn:

It is in fact a sort of in-joke with us lads here at TRF. I think the last speaker should have checked his facts before making his own rash complaint.
  • Like 2

It is in fact a sort of in-joke with us lads here at TRF. I think the last speaker should have checked his facts before making his own rash complaint.

Ha, ha, ha, very good. Ha, ha, ha, very good. What a good punchline. Pity we missed that. Still, never mind, we can always do it again
  • Like 2

Ha, ha, ha, very good. Ha, ha, ha, very good. What a good punchline. Pity we missed that. Still, never mind, we can always do it again

Oh, I've forgotten what I said now. :gumby:
  • Like 2

Oh, I've forgotten what I said now. :gumby:

Er... I forget my name for the moment but I am a merchant banker.
  • Like 2