And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Oooh! It was a bargain.

:unsure: Look, I think I'd better run this over to our legal department. If you could possibly pop back on Friday.

Those of you who missed 8.45 on Friday will be able to see it again this Friday at a quarter to nine.

Thank God for that. For one ghastly moment I thought I was... too late.

There is still plenty of time to buy eccles cakes.

I married a cake...chocky cake. :coy:

You even kicked the bride in the chest! This is going to cost me a fortune!

Don't get uptight, man. :smoke: Join the scene and other phrases. Money isn't real.

But I love money. All money. I've always wanted money. To handle. To touch.

This forum last year made a complete profit of a shilling. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sad/sad0063.gif

blimey, this redistribution of wealth is trickier than I thought

Two ex-army greatcoats and the alarm clock and a table lamp, for two coffees and biscuits.

Conquistador Coffee brings a new meaning to the word vomit

:rush: WARNING: LARK'S VOMIT! :rush:

the vomit and catarrh we've got smeared all over the front door

Er, I won't wait. I'll phone. :outtahere:

Hallo. Paris 621036 please and make it snappy, buster...

That's not my name. :no: It's pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove.

Oh perhaps so, but you made one fatal mistake... you see, this wasn't a Hunalyser... it was an Alexander the Greatalyser. Take him away, Beryl! :D

Curse you, Inspector Dim. :moon: You are too clever for us naughty people.

Our religion is the first Church to cater for the naughty type of person. If you'd like a bit of 'love-your-neighbour' - and who doesn't now and again - then see Vera and Ciceley during the hymns.
  • Like 2

No, I'm sick of it! I want to do something else. I want to make something of my life. I want to get away from all that. Be different. :coy:

Well chartered accountancy is rather exciting isn't it? :drool:
  • Like 2

No, I'm sick of it! I want to do something else. I want to make something of my life. I want to get away from all that. Be different. :coy:

It's fun to charter an accountant

And sail the wide accountancy

I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition sir, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :boo hiss:
  • Like 2

I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition sir, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :boo hiss:

Right! Off you go! Now, everybody else happy with my little plan... of marching up and down the square a bit?
  • Like 2

Right! Off you go! Now, everybody else happy with my little plan... of marching up and down the square a bit?

Oooh get her! Whoops! I've got your number ducky. You couldn't afford me, dear. Two three. I'd scratch your eyes out. Don't come the brigadier bit with us, dear, we all know where you've been, you military fairy. Whoops, don't look now girls the major's just minced in with that dolly colour sergeant, two, three, ooh-ho!
  • Like 2

Oooh get her! Whoops! I've got your number ducky. You couldn't afford me, dear. Two three. I'd scratch your eyes out. Don't come the brigadier bit with us, dear, we all know where you've been, you military fairy. Whoops, don't look now girls the major's just minced in with that dolly colour sergeant, two, three, ooh-ho!

The Batsmen of the Kalahari are formidable fighters. :wub:
  • Like 2

Well, I'm a southpaw and I think this will confuse them, particularly with their brain problem. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0096.gif
  • Like 2

Well, I'm a southpaw and I think this will confuse them, particularly with their brain problem. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0096.gif

there's a nice one here, thirteen-and-six, it's one of Curry's own brains.
  • Like 2

Yes, this looks the sort of thing. May I just try it? :smash:
  • Like 2

Oh dear... it's rather like one of those games you play where you have to get the ball into the hole. :wacko:
  • Like 2

Oh dear... it's rather like one of those games you play where you have to get the ball into the hole. :wacko:

And Podgorny fails to even hit the ball, but this is no surprise as he hasn't hit the ball once throughout this match. :|
  • Like 2

And Podgorny fails to even hit the ball, but this is no surprise as he hasn't hit the ball once throughout this match. :|

:goodone: Extremely well not played there. Yes, beautifully not done anything about. A superb shot of no kind whatsoever.
  • Like 2

:goodone: Extremely well not played there. Yes, beautifully not done anything about. A superb shot of no kind whatsoever.

He makes no attempt to play the ball. He quite deliberately lets off. :moon: And to my mind he was within the box and the referee had no option whatsoever but to send him off.
  • Like 2

He makes no attempt to play the ball. He quite deliberately lets off. :moon: And to my mind he was within the box and the referee had no option whatsoever but to send him off.

Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius says, "Name go in book".
  • Like 2

Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius says, "Name go in book".

Does 'Nietzsche' begin with an 'S'? :huh:
  • Like 2

No, no. I'd like to answer this question, if I may, in two ways. Firstly, in my normal voice :gumby: and then in a kind of silly high-pitched whine. :geddy:
  • Like 2

No, no. I'd like to answer this question, if I may, in two ways. Firstly, in my normal voice :gumby: and then in a kind of silly high-pitched whine. :geddy:

Excuse me sir, but, er, why the funny voice?
  • Like 2

I hadn't said a word for eighteen years till he came along.
  • Like 2

when I appear not to be talking don't go nipping out to the kitchen, putting the kettle on ... buttering scones... or getting crumbs and bits of food out of those round brown straw mats that the teapot goes on... because in all probability I'm still talking and what you heard was a pause
  • Like 2

when I appear not to be talking don't go nipping out to the kitchen, putting the kettle on ... buttering scones... or getting crumbs and bits of food out of those round brown straw mats that the teapot goes on... because in all probability I'm still talking and what you heard was a pause

Or Lobster Thermidor au Crevette with a Mornay sauce. :tsk:
  • Like 2

I hope monsieur was not overdoing it last night.

I wanted to give the impression of a real last supper. You know, not just any old last supper. Not like a last meal or a final snack. But you know, I wanted to give the impression of a real mother of a blow-out, you know? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0016.gif
  • Like 2

I hope monsieur was not overdoing it last night.

I wanted to give the impression of a real last supper. You know, not just any old last supper. Not like a last meal or a final snack. But you know, I wanted to give the impression of a real mother of a blow-out, you know? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0016.gif

but you see your report here says that you are an extremely dull person
  • Like 2