And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

No, I would rather go back to calling you Mrs. S.C.U.M., Mrs. S.C.U.M. :hug2:

It's soft and gentle, warm and yeilding, deeply lyrical and yet tender and frightened like a tiny whit rabbit :wub:

Well that's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad tempered rodent you ever set your eyes on.

well, I mean it's (a) not going to respond to a nice piece of cheese and (b) it isn't going to fit into a trap. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0060.gif
  • Like 2

It's soft and gentle, warm and yeilding, deeply lyrical and yet tender and frightened like a tiny whit rabbit :wub:

Well that's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad tempered rodent you ever set your eyes on.

well, I mean it's (a) not going to respond to a nice piece of cheese and (b) it isn't going to fit into a trap. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0060.gif

No matter. No matter. Hand over le fromage de la Belle France qui s'apelle Camembert, s'il vous plaît.
  • Like 2

No matter. No matter. Hand over le fromage de la Belle France qui s'apelle Camembert, s'il vous plaît.

Superintendent Parrot ate one of those. :doh:
  • Like 2

Probably pining for the fjords.
  • Like 2

We have an industrial re-investment rate of 14% and girls with massive knockers. :ebert:
  • Like 2

We have an industrial re-investment rate of 14% and girls with massive knockers. :ebert:

I'd like to get my fingers around those knockers.
  • Like 2

No I'm sorry, there isn't time, we're just going straight to Luton. :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

I mean, near Luton will do, you know. Harpenden, do you go near Harpenden?
  • Like 2

Oh, we don't fly to America. :bitchslap: Oh, the American flight...er, on the plane...oh yes, oh we do that, all right.
  • Like 2

Oh, we don't fly to America. :bitchslap: Oh, the American flight...er, on the plane...oh yes, oh we do that, all right.

Up on the table! Arms out, fingers together, knees bent, now, head well forward. Now, flap your arms. Go on, flap, faster... faster... faster... faster, faster, faster, faster - now jump!
  • Like 2

Up on the table! Arms out, fingers together, knees bent, now, head well forward. Now, flap your arms. Go on, flap, faster... faster... faster... faster, faster, faster, faster - now jump!

6.7, 7.8, 8.9, 8.7. You got very good marks. :ebert:
  • Like 2

Good! good? What do you know about it?
  • Like 2

Oh shut up, long nose or we'll close the bar. :bang bang: :macallan:
  • Like 2

This nose of yours is false. It's made of polystyrene and your own hooter's a beaut.
  • Like 2

This nose of yours is false. It's made of polystyrene and your own hooter's a beaut.

My dog has no nose
  • Like 2

My dog has no nose

And I functioned! D'you hear? I really worked! :cool:
  • Like 2

My dog has no nose

Blackhawkrush had to slim down to one and a half pounds to get into that costume. He cut eighteen inches off each arm and over three feet off each leg. The most brilliant surgeon in Europe stuck that tail on.
  • Like 2

My dog has no nose

Blackhawkrush had to slim down to one and a half pounds to get into that costume. He cut eighteen inches off each arm and over three feet off each leg. The most brilliant surgeon in Europe stuck that tail on.

Well, the head's on OK. But there's still a left arm missing. :hi:
  • Like 2

I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs.

I asked them to put it on my form, sir - no killing. :tsk:
  • Like 2

I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs.

No murder?...I don't like it. It's too simple, too clear cut. :no:
  • Like 2

No... no ... not a murder... no what's like a murder but begins with B?
  • Like 2

Bring out your dead? :unsure:
  • Like 2

Ah well, this is your free dead Indian, as advertised.
  • Like 2

Ah well, this is your free dead Indian, as advertised.

When Pawnee steal our rehearsal copies of 'Reluctant Debutante' we kill fifty Pawnee
  • Like 2