And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Sea, sand and sunshine make Paignton the queen of the English Riviera

Where gin and tonic jingle in a gyroscopic jubilee of something beginning with J. :martini:

You're all bloody fancy talk since you left London.

Shi muska di scensand dravenka oblomov Engleska Solzhenitzhin. Forgive me if I continue in English in order to save time.

Like you say, sir. We'll be able to make time, eventually without to lose, sir, no.

Shut up! Shut up, you Englishman. You always talk, you Englishmen. You talk and you talk and you say ' let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this'. :eyeroll:

Splunge.
  • Like 2

Where gin and tonic jingle in a gyroscopic jubilee of something beginning with J. :martini:

Shi muska di scensand dravenka oblomov Engleska Solzhenitzhin. Forgive me if I continue in English in order to save time.

Like you say, sir. We'll be able to make time, eventually without to lose, sir, no.

Shut up! Shut up, you Englishman. You always talk, you Englishmen. You talk and you talk and you say ' let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this'. :eyeroll:

Splunge.

He wasna so much a Splunge as...a Blancmange! :scared:
  • Like 2

Splunge.

Fred! I think we've got an eater. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0104.gif
  • Like 2

Splunge.

Fred! I think we've got an eater. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0104.gif

I've got a fork a little bit dirty. :wtf: Could you get me another one?
  • Like 2

Splunge.

I don't know who keeps bringin' 'em in here.
  • Like 2

Splunge.

Yes, why don't you go out and steal something nice like some Venetian silver.
  • Like 2

Splunge.

I think being illegal makes it more exciting
  • Like 2

Splunge.

No, what my brother means it would be a shame if... :bang bang: Oh sorry, Colonel.
  • Like 2

Splunge.

No, what my brother means it would be a shame if... :bang bang: Oh sorry, Colonel.

It was a very very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself. I can only say it won't happen again.
  • Like 2

Splunge.

It was a very very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself. I can only say it won't happen again.

Oh, you'll probably get away with crucifixion.
  • Like 2

Splunge.

it does worry some people - I don't know why...but they are a little sensitive
  • Like 2

Splunge.

Can we have your liver, then? :drool: It's a large, glandular organ in your abdomen.
  • Like 2

Splunge.

Can we have your liver, then? :drool: It's a large, glandular organ in your abdomen.

He says he's a tree surgeon but I don't like the sound of his liver, all that squeaking and banging every night till the small hours :tsk:
  • Like 2

Splunge.

He says he's a tree surgeon but I don't like the sound of his liver, all that squeaking and banging every night till the small hours :tsk:

and whose peacocks keep us awake all hours of the night with their noisy lovemaking
  • Like 2

Splunge.

and whose peacocks keep us awake all hours of the night with their noisy lovemaking

So Beethoven was rather glad when he went deaf. :ebert:
  • Like 2

Uh, y-- y-- y-- y-- y-- you'll have to s-- speak-- s-- s-- s-- sp-- spe-- speak-- speak-- s-- spe-- s-- s-- p-- p-- peak-- speak up a bit, sir. He's-- he's d-- he's d-- he's d-- he's d--Oh, he's-- he's-- He's deaf as-- dea-- deaf as a p-- p-- post, sir.

He's the only man I ever loved. :goodone: He's fine. :finbar: He's strong. :givebeer: He's all the things you'll never be. :LOLsign:
  • Like 2

Uh, y-- y-- y-- y-- y-- you'll have to s-- speak-- s-- s-- s-- sp-- spe-- speak-- speak-- s-- spe-- s-- s-- p-- p-- peak-- speak up a bit, sir. He's-- he's d-- he's d-- he's d-- he's d--Oh, he's-- he's-- He's deaf as-- dea-- deaf as a p-- p-- post, sir.

He's the only man I ever loved. :goodone: He's fine. :finbar: He's strong. :givebeer: He's all the things you'll never be. :LOLsign:

Well look, I'll phone the bishop and see if we can get the Abbey... :coy: Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

Well look, I'll phone the bishop and see if we can get the Abbey... :coy:

The ring, vic Don't touch the ring! Hey vic!
  • Like 2

Yes, I agree. I mean, if you're going to go straight, you might as well be a vicar or something. :angel:
  • Like 2

Yes, I agree. I mean, if you're going to go straight, you might as well be a vicar or something. :angel:

He ... um ... used to make them happy in little ways, sir. :unsure:
  • Like 2

Oh, pantomime horse. I'm so bleeding happy. :beathorse:
  • Like 2

the most contented kingdom the world had ever known. It was called 'Happy Valley', and it was ruled over by a wise old king called Otto. And all his subjects flourished and were happy, and there were no discontents or grumblers, because wise King Otto had had them all put to death along with the trade union leaders many years before
  • Like 2

the most contented kingdom the world had ever known. It was called 'Happy Valley', and it was ruled over by a wise old king called Otto. And all his subjects flourished and were happy, and there were no discontents or grumblers, because wise King Otto had had them all put to death along with the trade union leaders many years before

Ah, those were the days. :wub:
  • Like 2

Ah, those were the days. :wub:

I was happier then and I had nothin'.
  • Like 2