And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Well I mean like you've er...you've done it...I mean like, you know...you've...er...you've slept...with a lady.

Well I've seen one. Well a little one... a picture of a... I've heard about them. :unsure:

No doubt you can tell me what the purpose of foreplay is,...Your_Lion. :P

Now come on, come on, there she is, she's all ready for it. She's a real stunner, she's got great big tits, she's really well stacked and you've got her legs up against the mantelpiece

Oh, Mr. N. That I should be so lucky! You can call me Linda, if you like. :coy:

...I began to realize - well, er perhaps realize is not the correct word, er, imagine, imagine, that I was not the only thing in her life

Sorry, I was on the phone to America. It's been super having this lovely little chat. We must do this again more often.

I'm still talking and what you heard was a pause... :eh: ...like there again.
  • Like 2

Well I mean like you've er...you've done it...I mean like, you know...you've...er...you've slept...with a lady.

Well I've seen one. Well a little one... a picture of a... I've heard about them. :unsure:

Now come on, come on, there she is, she's all ready for it. She's a real stunner, she's got great big tits, she's really well stacked and you've got her legs up against the mantelpiece

...I began to realize - well, er perhaps realize is not the correct word, er, imagine, imagine, that I was not the only thing in her life

Sorry, I was on the phone to America. It's been super having this lovely little chat. We must do this again more often.

I just drone on and on and on...never letting anyone else get a word in edgeways, until I start foaming at the mouth and fall over backwards.
  • Like 2

I just drone on and on and on...never letting anyone else get a word in edgeways, until I start foaming at the mouth and fall over backwards.

Yes, well this is not at all uncommon. There's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong. :smash:
  • Like 2

Yes, well this is not at all uncommon. There's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong. :smash:

I'm going to operate!! :gumby: Ooh! We forgot the anaesthetic! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0048.gif
  • Like 2

I'm going to operate!! :gumby: Ooh! We forgot the anaesthetic! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0048.gif

Not with the Curry's surgery we use, no
  • Like 2

:bang bang: There are no more patients now, doctor.
  • Like 2

one thing patients here dread are the runs.
  • Like 2

Every morning, he runs the forty-seven miles from his two-bedroomed, eight-bathroom, six-up-two-down, three-to-go-house in Reigate, to the Government's Pesticide Research Centre at Shoreham. Nobody knows why. :huh:
  • Like 2

Every morning, he runs the forty-seven miles from his two-bedroomed, eight-bathroom, six-up-two-down, three-to-go-house in Reigate, to the Government's Pesticide Research Centre at Shoreham. Nobody knows why. :huh:

It's all a bit zany - you know a bit madcap funster... frankly I don't fully understand it myself, the kids seem to like it.
  • Like 2

It's all a bit zany - you know a bit madcap funster... frankly I don't fully understand it myself, the kids seem to like it.

Switching you off. :fuckinputer: I don't know how they've got the nerve to put it on.
  • Like 2

Switching you off. :fuckinputer: I don't know how they've got the nerve to put it on.

Well you can't blame British Rail for that.
  • Like 2

Anyway, you could always catch the 9:30 tomorrow. It goes via Caterham and Chipstead. :cool:
  • Like 2

Anyway, you could always catch the 9:30 tomorrow. It goes via Caterham and Chipstead. :cool:

Twelve days and nights he rode. Through rain and storm. Through wind and snow beyond the enchanted waterfall, through the elfin glades until he reached his goal. He had found the rich and pleasant land beyond the mountains, the land where golden streams sang their way through fresh green meadows. Where there were halls and palaces, an excellent swimming pool and one of the most attractive bonus incentive schemes for industrial development in the city. :drool:
  • Like 2

Twelve days and nights he rode. Through rain and storm. Through wind and snow beyond the enchanted waterfall, through the elfin glades until he reached his goal. He had found the rich and pleasant land beyond the mountains, the land where golden streams sang their way through fresh green meadows. Where there were halls and palaces, an excellent swimming pool and one of the most attractive bonus incentive schemes for industrial development in the city. :drool:

swimming pools full of fat German businessmen pretending they're acrobats and forming pyramids and frightening the children
  • Like 2

Und Bridgewater ist die letzte fuhlung das wir haben in Somerset! :madra:

And we soon had the joke by January, in a form which our troops couldn't understand but which the Germans could.
  • Like 2

And we soon had the joke by January, in a form which our troops couldn't understand but which the Germans could.

Ha, ha, ha, very good. Ha, ha, ha, very good. What a good punchline. Pity we missed that.

For those of you who may have just missed "MPFC", here it is again... :moon: :facepalm: :gumby: :eh: :LOL:
  • Like 2

Ha, ha, ha, very good. Ha, ha, ha, very good. What a good punchline. Pity we missed that.

For those of you who may have just missed "MPFC", here it is again... :moon: :facepalm: :gumby: :eh: :LOL:

Bloody repeats :rage:
  • Like 1

I certainly wouldn't say that I was stuck in a rut... stuck in a rut ... stuck in a rut... stuck in a rut...
  • Like 2

I certainly wouldn't say that I was stuck in a rut... stuck in a rut ... stuck in a rut... stuck in a rut...

Right! I'll just test your reflexes: :moon: Right, everything seems to be OK.
  • Like 2

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I am no longer infected. :coy:
  • Like 2

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I am no longer infected. :coy:

Your_Lion! How dare you! How could you do this to me, Your_Lion, after all we've been through? :boohoo: Dammit, I love you.
  • Like 2

Your_Lion! How dare you! How could you do this to me, Your_Lion, after all we've been through? :boohoo: Dammit, I love you.

Oh dear. I had my heart set on a church wedding.

• Like 2

Oh dear. I had my heart set on a church wedding.

Shouldn't you call the Church Police? :smash:
  • Like 2