And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Just as in Brotherhood, but with PI instead of the BRO and no HOOD. :yes:

That's going to cause a little confusion. Mind if we call you 'Bruce' to keep it clear?

Bruce has personally converted ninety-two people, twenty-five inside the distance. :fistbump:

Every morning, he jogs the forty-seven miles from his two-bedroomed, eight-bathroom, six-up-two-down, three-to-go-house in Reigate, to the Government's Pesticide Research Centre at Shoreham

It's a success. The mosquito now is dead. But Roy must make sure. :bang bang:

That'll teach you to play hard to get. There, poor Flopsy's dead. And never called me mother. And soon ... you will all be dead, dead, dead, dead. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0133.gif

That's all right - you can put the dead Citizen in the spare room on top of the dung.

No, no, of course not. Our bed is plenty big enough for three... :coy:

And now the 10 seconds of sex...

All right. You can stop now.

But I was just getting interested! Oh, come on! Oh, this...this is ridiculous! :rage:

I'm more interesting than a wet pussycat.

But you see, your report here says that you are an extremely dull person. :unsure:

His best friend is a tree, and in his spare time he's a stockbroker. :|

Well, er, thanks Tree. I've got to pay the rent. :cool:

Don't get uptight, man. Join the scene and other phrases. Money isn't real. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0066.gif
  • Like 2

That's going to cause a little confusion. Mind if we call you 'Bruce' to keep it clear?

Bruce has personally converted ninety-two people, twenty-five inside the distance. :fistbump:

Every morning, he jogs the forty-seven miles from his two-bedroomed, eight-bathroom, six-up-two-down, three-to-go-house in Reigate, to the Government's Pesticide Research Centre at Shoreham

That'll teach you to play hard to get. There, poor Flopsy's dead. And never called me mother. And soon ... you will all be dead, dead, dead, dead. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0133.gif

That's all right - you can put the dead Citizen in the spare room on top of the dung.

But I was just getting interested! Oh, come on! Oh, this...this is ridiculous! :rage:

But you see, your report here says that you are an extremely dull person. :unsure:

Don't get uptight, man. Join the scene and other phrases. Money isn't real. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0066.gif

So, er, how about a pound? :drool:
  • Like 2

I'm absolutely skint. But I'm expecting a postal order and I can pay you back as soon as it comes
  • Like 2

I'm absolutely skint. But I'm expecting a postal order and I can pay you back as soon as it comes

But remember the money increases as the film goes on. So the longer you leave it...the more you have to pay!
  • Like 2

But remember the money increases as the film goes on. So the longer you leave it...the more you have to pay!

But that was never five minutes just now
  • Like 2

Well, we'd better do it again, there's obviously been a bit of a muddle. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

Well, we'd better do it again, there's obviously been a bit of a muddle. :eyeroll:

Administrative errors are bound to occur in enormous quantities.
  • Like 2

So I said if it happened again, I'd get very angry and talk to Lord Hill and... :rage:

I think I'd pay some Dutchmen to set fire to Lord Snowdon.

...with only a cup of coffee at eleven. :fury: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

So I said if it happened again, I'd get very angry and talk to Lord Hill and... :rage:

...with only a cup of coffee at eleven. :fury:

the last item on our menu of fun is the coffee

The tingling fresh coffee which brings you exciting new cholera, mange, dropsy, the clap, hard pad and athlete's head. From the House of Conquistador. :coffee:
  • Like 2

The tingling fresh coffee which brings you exciting new cholera, mange, dropsy, the clap, hard pad and athlete's head. From the House of Conquistador. :coffee:

I am working on a new disease, which I hope to turn into a musical
  • Like 2

But this is not the only open-air production here. Over there in One Little Victory, Formula 2 car racing. :cheerleader:
  • Like 2

But this is not the only open-air production here. Over there in One Little Victory, Formula 2 car racing. :cheerleader:

The white car represents Crelm toothpaste with the miracle ingredient, Fraudulin. The non-white car represents another toothpaste.
  • Like 2

The white car represents Crelm toothpaste with the miracle ingredient, Fraudulin. The non-white car represents another toothpaste.

A tie! Well, what a fantastic result. Well, the replay will start tomorrow at 7.30 a.m. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

A tie! Well, what a fantastic result. Well, the replay will start tomorrow at 7.30 a.m. :popcorn:

Now here is a time check. Its six and a half minutes to the big green thing.
  • Like 2

Time enough I think for a piece of wood.
  • Like 2

Yes, you can't beat wood....Gorn!
  • Like 2

Explain the logic underlying that conclusion, please. :blink:
  • Like 2

Because ... Drake ... was ... too ... clever for... the German ... fleet. :gumby:
  • Like 2

Because ... Drake ... was ... too ... clever for... the German ... fleet. :gumby:

Get over there against the wall Britischer pig, you're going to die! :bang bang: :gumby:
  • Like 2

Get over there against the wall Britischer pig, you're going to die! :bang bang: :gumby:

After a few minutes I perceived a line of gentlemen with rifles. They were looking in my direction... I looked around but could not see the target. :huh:
  • Like 2

After a few minutes I perceived a line of gentlemen with rifles. They were looking in my direction... I looked around but could not see the target. :huh:

What, that tree there? The big beech with the sort of bare branch coming out of the top left? :unsure:
  • Like 2

What, that tree there? The big beech with the sort of bare branch coming out of the top left? :unsure:

... well, I've just been told that this is not in fact the legendary walking tree of Dahomey, this is one of Africa's many stationary trees. :(
  • Like 2