And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I'd like to get my fingers around those

Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left. :wtf:

I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs. And when the time came for me to give my other arm I... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as they sawed it off. Because I believed... :boohoo: Oh you may laugh, but I believed with every fibre of my body, with every drop of rain that falls, a... a flower grows.

Pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums. :rose: :wub:

You'd better take the bloody lupin too.

I don't much like the tone of your voice. :bang bang:

Ooh. Proper little mummy's boy, aren't we?

Well, there's three things we can do with your mum. We can bury her, burn her, or dump her.

Yes, I suppose so. Anyway, I didn't really like her that much. :moon:

She may appear to be rather nasty but underneath she has a heart of formica

...and we are having a little heart-to-heart. :moon: :whipgirl:

Listen! I can't give it to you now. It says, 'in the event of death'. :o

This is Mr. Death. Well, do get Mr. Death a drink, darling. :martini:

A pint of crème de menthe for my friend.

Oh, we don't half talk posh, don't we? I suppose you say "ehnvelope" and "larngerie" and "sarndwiches" on the settee." :cool:
  • Like 2

I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs. And when the time came for me to give my other arm I... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as they sawed it off. Because I believed... :boohoo: Oh you may laugh, but I believed with every fibre of my body, with every drop of rain that falls, a... a flower grows.

Well, there's three things we can do with your mum. We can bury her, burn her, or dump her.

Oh, we don't half talk posh, don't we? I suppose you say "ehnvelope" and "larngerie" and "sarndwiches" on the settee." :cool:

Oh no, I really want something that will make people be attracted to me like a magnet. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0007.gif
  • Like 2

Oh no, I really want something that will make people be attracted to me like a magnet. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0007.gif

I use a body rub called Halitosis to make my breath seem sweet. :cheerleader: :gumby: :cheerleader:
  • Like 2

I use a body rub called Halitosis to make my breath seem sweet. :cheerleader: :gumby: :cheerleader:

Or Crelm toothpaste with the miracle ingredient, Fraudulin!
  • Like 2

Remember what happened to Nigel...Orthodontic Jake gave him a gelignite mouth wash. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0233.gif
  • Like 2

Remember what happened to Nigel...Orthodontic Jake gave him a gelignite mouth wash. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0233.gif

His head was about the same size as that of an extremely large dog, that is to say, two very small dogs, or four very large hamsters. :o
  • Like 2

His head was about the same size as that of an extremely large dog, that is to say, two very small dogs, or four very large hamsters. :o

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!
  • Like 2

The Garibaldi family of Droitwich in Worcestershire. :notworthy:

Filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed. :rage:
  • Like 2

Filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed. :rage:

There is only me, sir. :blink:

Where's all the others, then?

They must have crawled through here, and made their escape through 'Soft Toys'.

They were wearing masks and making silly noises and one of them pretended to be the manager.

• Like 2

They were wearing masks and making silly noises and one of them pretended to be the manager.

just us being so close together for so many months in the soft-toy department and yet never daring to...
  • Like 2

just us being so close together for so many months in the soft-toy department and yet never daring to...

...put more things on top of other things. :drool:
  • Like 2

The on-site building techniques involve the construction of twelve-foot walling blocks by a crowd of farmhands from 'Tess of the D'Urbervilles' supervised by the genial landlady, Mrs Jupp, from Samuel Butler's 'Way of All Flesh'.
  • Like 2

The on-site building techniques involve the construction of twelve-foot walling blocks by a crowd of farmhands from 'Tess of the D'Urbervilles' supervised by the genial landlady, Mrs Jupp, from Samuel Butler's 'Way of All Flesh'.

Well, at least the poet's been installed, then. :blah:
  • Like 2

Can I have fifty pounds to mend the shed?

I'm right on my uppers.

I can pay you back

When this postal order comes from Australia.

Honestly.

Hope the bladder trouble's getting better.

Love, Ewan.

• Like 2

I'm right on my uppers.

I can pay you back

Honestly.

Love, Ewan.

It's from the Kremlin! :scared: The Central Committee!
  • Like 2

I'm right on my uppers.

I can pay you back

Honestly.

Love, Ewan.

there were several votes on the Committee for a staging of Herr Willi Brandt's visit to East Germany, but we've settled instead for a dramatization of the first heart transplant.
  • Like 2

I'm right on my uppers.

I can pay you back

Honestly.

Love, Ewan.

there were several votes on the Committee for a staging of Herr Willi Brandt's visit to East Germany, but we've settled instead for a dramatization of the first heart transplant.

Ooh! We forgot the anesthetic! :bang bang: :heart: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

I'm right on my uppers.

I can pay you back

Honestly.

Love, Ewan.

Right, I'm ready to make the incision. Knife please, sister. What's that supposed to be? Give me a big one . . . oh I do enjoy this. Right. Oh what a great slit
  • Like 2

I'm right on my uppers.

I can pay you back

Honestly.

Love, Ewan.

Right, I'm ready to make the incision. Knife please, sister. What's that supposed to be? Give me a big one . . . oh I do enjoy this. Right. Oh what a great slit

Er, she just fell on...on to the dagger and tripped and went, "Oops." :blush:
  • Like 2

I'm right on my uppers.

I can pay you back

Honestly.

Love, Ewan.

Ooh! We forgot the anesthetic! :bang bang: :heart:

it's all a mistake. It's a real pain in the sphincter!
  • Like 2

I'm right on my uppers.

I can pay you back

Honestly.

Love, Ewan.

Mr. Frampton, will you take your trousers down? :popcorn:
  • Like 2

I'm right on my uppers.

I can pay you back

Honestly.

Love, Ewan.

Mr. Frampton, will you take your trousers down? :popcorn:

It's a man's life taking your clothes off in public
  • Like 2