And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

You say anything about that and I'll do you for treason. :tsk:

Get back in the cupboard you pantomimetic royal person. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0056.gif

Well, we must away now or we shall be late for the races. God bless you alles. :outtahere:

Well here at Epsom we take up the running with fifty yards of this mile and a half race to go and it's the wash basin in the lead from WC Pedestal. Tucked in nicely there is the sofa going very well with Joanna Southcott's box making a good run from hat stand on the rails, and the standard lamp is failing fast but it's wash basin definitely taking up the running now being strongly pressed by ... At the post it's the wash basin from WC then sofa, hat stand, standard lamp and lastly Joanna Southcott's box.

No, it was Pandora's box, wasn't it? :unsure:

Pandora's box was removed, leaving the wall box in Esher Road as the only box for the Ulverston Road area.

...and three men to a caber. :wtf:

men are being trained for the British Army's first Kamikaze Regiment, the Queen's Own McKamikaze Highlanders

Er, I'll have a whiskey to start with. :macallan: Aye!

Well you see Scottishness starts with little things like that, and works up. You see, people don't just turn into a Scotsman for no reason at all...

If you don't mind leaving a piece of skin off the back of the scalp just here. :bitchslap: It's just for identification.

Having once identified a mason, immediate steps must be taken to isolate him from the general public.

The general public's not going to understand this, are they?

All we bloody want is a little bit of bloody consultation! :codger: :codger: :codger:

The very idea of consulting a professional marital adviser has always been of the greatest repugnance to me, although far be it from me to impugn the nature of your trade or profession.

I assure you that I am a completely bona fide psychiatrist.

Ah, good morning. I'm afraid our regular psychiatrist hasn't come round this morning ... and I've got an ego block which is in turn making my wife over-assertive and getting us both into a state of depressive neurosis. :wacko:

They're not even married or anything, they're not even divorced. :huh:

She's got a big bottom.

50% bonus in the region of what you say. We go cycling together. :drool:

We're getting reports in from the AA that Picasso... Picasso has fallen off...he's fallen off his bicycle on the B2127 just outside Ewhurst, trying to get a short cut through to Dorking via Gomslake and Peashall.
  • Like 2

The sands of time are running out for this delving dago. It's beginning to look like another gold for Britain. :fistbump:

tiny emaciated dago with nine-inch hips and some big fat bloated tart with her hair brylcreemed down and a big arse presenting Flamenco for Foreigners

The sort of people to whom nothing extraordinary ever happened, and not the kind of people to be the centre of one of the most astounding incidents in the history of mankind ... So let's forget about them and follow instead the destiny of this man ... :gumby:
  • Like 2

The sands of time are running out for this delving dago. It's beginning to look like another gold for Britain. :fistbump:

tiny emaciated dago with nine-inch hips and some big fat bloated tart with her hair brylcreemed down and a big arse presenting Flamenco for Foreigners

The sort of people to whom nothing extraordinary ever happened, and not the kind of people to be the centre of one of the most astounding incidents in the history of mankind ... So let's forget about them and follow instead the destiny of this man ... :gumby:

...just one of the many hundreds of famous people who suffer from lumbago. :|
  • Like 2

I used to suffer from short stories.
  • Like 2

He's having a lot of mental difficulties :eh: caused by a small particle of brain in his skull.
  • Like 2

He's having a lot of mental difficulties :eh: caused by a small particle of brain in his skull.

Oh dear... it's rather like one of those games you play where you have to get the ball into the hole ... That's it.
  • Like 2

Oh dear... it's rather like one of those games you play where you have to get the ball into the hole ... That's it.

Likes games, likes games. Knew she would. Knew she would. Knew she would.
  • Like 2

Which is better, Hackney Star Bingo or St. Albans Top Rank Suite? :unsure:
  • Like 2

Perhaps both. Maybe neither. :huh:
  • Like 2

Are you being indecisive? I hope you three gentlemen aren't going to be indecisive! :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:
  • Like 2

Are you being indecisive? I hope you three gentlemen aren't going to be indecisive! :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

Right! This calls for immediate discussion! :yes:
  • Like 2

If I might put my head on the chopping block so you can kick it around a bit, sir... :yay:
  • Like 2

If I might put my head on the chopping block so you can kick it around a bit, sir... :yay:

S. Frog, sir.
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

Am I right in thinking there's a real frog in 'ere? :o
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

I didn't want to sell this stuff. It's only a job. I hate the Romans as much as anybody.
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

I didn't want to sell this stuff. It's only a job. I hate the Romans as much as anybody.

All right, I'll have some Icelandic Honey. :drool:
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

Well I'm afraid we're having a little trouble getting this very exciting Icelandic saga started. :huh:
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

Well I'm afraid we're having a little trouble getting this very exciting Icelandic saga started. :huh:

they didn't realize they were supposed to start. Never mind, we'll soon sort that out
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

they didn't realize they were supposed to start. Never mind, we'll soon sort that out

Look! We can't afford it! The TRF are short of money as it is. :fuckwithadmin:
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

Look! We can't afford it! The TRF are short of money as it is. :fuckwithadmin:

Of course, the more old-fashioned TRF member still refuses to take money. He takes bits of string, wood, dead budgerigars, sparrows, anything, but it does make 73's job very difficult. Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

His father uses him as a wastepaper basket, thought by many to be this year's outstanding TRF twit. :ebert:

Well, I gave him my baby to kiss and he bit it on the head

Hey, I've got a present for you two kids in that bag. :yay: I want you kids to get a-head.
  • Like 2