And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

His father uses him as a wastepaper basket, thought by many to be this year's outstanding TRF twit. :ebert:

Well, I gave him my baby to kiss and he bit it on the head

Hey, I've got a present for you two kids in that bag. :yay: I want you kids to get a-head.

you put a bag over your head last time I said mattress
  • Like 2

His father uses him as a wastepaper basket, thought by many to be this year's outstanding TRF twit. :ebert:

Hey, I've got a present for you two kids in that bag. :yay: I want you kids to get a-head.

Oh, I'm sorry, my mind was wandering. I've had a terrible day, I really have. :macallan: :wacko: :macallan:
  • Like 2

Oh, I'm sorry, my mind was wandering. I've had a terrible day, I really have. :macallan: :wacko: :macallan:

What do you know about it? What do you know about getting up at five o'clock in t'morning to fly to Paris... back at the Old Vic for drinks at twelve, sweating the day through press interviews, television interviews and getting back here at ten to wrestle with the problem of a homosexual nymphomaniac drug-addict involved in the ritual murder of a well known Scottish footballer. That's a full working day, lad, and don't you forget it! :rage:
  • Like 2

What do you know about it? What do you know about getting up at five o'clock in t'morning to fly to Paris... back at the Old Vic for drinks at twelve, sweating the day through press interviews, television interviews and getting back here at ten to wrestle with the problem of a homosexual nymphomaniac drug-addict involved in the ritual murder of a well known Scottish footballer. That's a full working day, lad, and don't you forget it! :rage:

With me now is Mr. Ken Dove, twice voted the most interesting man in Dorking. :codger: Ken, I believe you're interested in shouting.
  • Like 2

With me now is Mr. Ken Dove, twice voted the most interesting man in Dorking. :codger: Ken, I believe you're interested in shouting.

That's a little bit too loud. Can you say it just a little less loud than that?
  • Like 2

I think I can answer this question most successfully in mime... :moon:
  • Like 2

And now blackhawkrush will mime a man being struck about the head by a sixteen-ton weight. :16ton:
  • Like 2

And now blackhawkrush will mime a man being struck about the head by a sixteen-ton weight. :16ton:

Would you like to have a sixteen-ton weight dropped on top of you, Your_Lion?
  • Like 2

What my brother means is it would be a shame if... :16ton: Oh sorry, Your_Lion.
  • Like 2

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
  • Like 2

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.

Yes, well I think I'd better examine you. Lights please, nurse. Oh, and music too. :coy:
  • Like 2

I'd like to get my fingers around those

Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left. :wtf:

I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs. And when the time came for me to give my other arm I... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as they sawed it off. Because I believed... :boohoo: Oh you may laugh, but I believed with every fibre of my body, with every drop of rain that falls, a... a flower grows. Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs. And when the time came for me to give my other arm I... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as they sawed it off. Because I believed... :boohoo: Oh you may laugh, but I believed with every fibre of my body, with every drop of rain that falls, a... a flower grows.

Pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums. :rose: :wub:
  • Like 2

I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs. And when the time came for me to give my other arm I... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as they sawed it off. Because I believed... :boohoo: Oh you may laugh, but I believed with every fibre of my body, with every drop of rain that falls, a... a flower grows.

You'd better take the bloody lupin too.
  • Like 2

I don't much like the tone of your voice. :bang bang:
  • Like 2

Ooh. Proper little mummy's boy, aren't we?
  • Like 2

Well, there's three things we can do with your mum. We can bury her, burn her, or dump her.
  • Like 2

Well, there's three things we can do with your mum. We can bury her, burn her, or dump her.

Yes, I suppose so. Anyway, I didn't really like her that much. :moon:
  • Like 2

She may appear to be rather nasty but underneath she has a heart of formica
  • Like 2

...and we are having a little heart-to-heart. :moon: :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

Listen! I can't give it to you now. It says, 'in the event of death'. :o
  • Like 2

This is Mr. Death. Well, do get Mr. Death a drink, darling. :martini:
  • Like 2

This is Mr. Death. Well, do get Mr. Death a drink, darling. :martini:

A pint of crème de menthe for my friend.
  • Like 2