Help me out, book about Rush songs

hcm

I remember seeing a book that had the lyrics to every Rush song, does anyone remember the title or author?

There's a Rush Complete Volumes 1(red) and 2 (blue) that also has music and goes to Power Windows. The lyrics (such as they are) for the first album are in the first volume.

There's also a Rush single volume that only goes up to Signals.

There's a Rush Complete Volumes 1(red) and 2 (blue) that also has music and goes to Power Windows. The lyrics (such as they are) for the first album are in the first volume.

I have those 'Rush Complete' books; did they ever publish sheet music for the later albums? I have HYF in an individual book but haven't managed to find sheet music for the rest.

I have those 'Rush Complete' books; did they ever publish sheet music for the later albums? I have HYF in an individual book but haven't managed to find sheet music for the rest.

I've never seen them if they did. I'm pretty sure I've seen (but not bought) individual books up until Vapor Trails. I didn't want to get involved with that expensive proposition.

I guess a little too late to still be hoping for the next volume......

• Like 1