Gruden - Monday Night Football Grudenisms - The thread for classic Gruden commentary

treeduck

The Rams should have had that game, Wilson could do nothing all night long, apart from that one long TD which should have been intercepted. And even after that the Rams missed a FG and failed to get in the end zone time after time.
  • Like 1

oh yea!! and SEA WR tate, got sooooo little class....doing that taunt to the DB as he ran into the endzone, even coach Caroll didn't like that....! lol

That was all for show, I'm sure in the locker room Carroll said "hehe, that was funny, I swear I blew some buggers when you did that"

Nothing wrong with a little rivalry taunting-haunting this close to halloween!

The Rams should have had that game, Wilson could do nothing all night long, apart from that one long TD which should have been intercepted. And even after that the Rams missed a FG and failed to get in the end zone time after time.

No the Rams shouldn't have had that game, it was for the Hawks to give... and they didn't.

We have proved several times in the last 18 games that you can knock the Hawks down, but you'll be hard pressed to knock us OUT!

We never, ever give up!! As we proved ... AGAIN... last night!

• Like 1

oh yea!! and SEA WR tate, got sooooo little class....doing that taunt to the DB as he ran into the endzone, even coach Caroll didn't like that....! lol

That was all for show, I'm sure in the locker room Carroll said "hehe, that was funny, I swear I blew some buggers when you did that"

No the Rams shouldn't have had that game, it was for the Hawks to give... and they didn't.

We have proved several times in the last 18 games that you can knock the Hawks down, but you'll be hard pressed to knock us OUT!

If the Rams had even an average QB they would have won that one comfortably. Lynch did nothing, Wilson had one good play, was sacked 6 times and was completely contained the rest of the game. The defense couldn't stop the Rams rookie RB who out-Lynched Lynch and got gashed. It was what the Rams didn't do that lost them the game.

• Like 1

If the Rams had even an average QB they would have won that one comfortably. Lynch did nothing, Wilson had one good play, was sacked 6 times and was completely contained the rest of the game. The defense couldn't stop the Rams rookie RB who out-Lynched Lynch and got gashed. It was what the Rams didn't do that lost them the game.

I think that was pretty apparent, unless you are a blind loyal Hawks fan or something.

Rodgers could have a broken collarbone.

That was what I thought at first.

The last time the Packers started a QB other than Favre or Rodgers in a meaningful game was 1991.

Rodgers could have a broken collarbone.

That was what I thought at first.

The last time the Packers started a QB other than Favre or Rodgers in a meaningful game was 1991.

Didn't Flynn start a couple v the Pats and the Lions and light up the scoreboard?