Happy Anniversary Admins!

ILSnwdog

Congrats on 9 years 73, RR, GG, and Digital Man. :notworthy:

I'm guessing that it was 9 years ago today that you guys got this wonderful place off the ground! :banana: Thanks for that! :ebert:

• Like 3

Yes here here!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I'm so glad I stumbled onto this place while looking for like minded Rush freaks.

I've met amazing friends, had tons of laughs and even met someone to share my life with. :wub:

Thanks guys!

Congrats on 9 years 73, RR, GG, and Digital Man. :notworthy:

I'm guessing that it was 9 years ago today that you guys got this wonderful place off the ground! :banana: Thanks for that! :ebert:

Sucking up to the admins isn't gonna get you any closer to being able to post your photoshopped pics of Reubenesque women with TRF members faces.

Many of you are probably wondering who this "GG" person is...I used to be here all the time, helped get the place off the ground, etc. and then life kicked me in the ass. Between personal issues to do with my son who has autism, and work cracking down on internet usage, I am hardly ever here. I hope that changes soon and that I can get to know all the new folks and renew my friendships with the oldtimers. This place is very special to me and I had to stop in tonight to acknowledge that.
  • Like 5