Rush Signed My Poster

RushYesZeppelin

So, I thought you guys might want to see this. Maybe. But yeah, they signed my poster! I waited out back at the concert for a few hours before the show, but it was totally worth it! Took me a couple hours to draw and think up. Sort of based on Disraeli Gears.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/220/a/9/signed_rush_poster_by_rushyeszeppelin-d6hbcsv.jpg

• Like 8

That's a cool poster you've made. It would be a shame if your efforts hadn't been rewarded :)

Thank you! But it was very nice of them to sign it for me. And everyone working out back was incredibly nice as well as some other fans who were there. I even got to meet one of the orchestra members. So even if I hadn't gotten it signed, I still would have had a nice time. :)

• Like 1

Oh, now I feel really stupid. :LOL: Neil would really be acting out of character if he signed stuff for fans in person. Still, that's really awesome that they took it to get signed for you!

Haha don't worry. We saw his trailer but didn't want to but him, so we just left him alone. Didn't want to be disrespectful to him. But it was so nice of him to sign it for me, as well as Geddy and Alex.

• Like 2

my goodness, if I were a famous musician and a fan presented such an amazing homemade piece of art like THAT, I would be floored. I would give them autographs, take pictures with them, the whole 9 yards. wow.

my goodness, if I were a famous musician and a fan presented such an amazing homemade piece of art like THAT, I would be floored. I would give them autographs, take pictures with them, the whole 9 yards. wow.

Aw gosh. Thank you so much :) I'd have flipped if that happened haha. And thank you too goose!

• Like 1