Rush Tattoo?

Starman.2112

I've been thinking about getting my first tattoo at the ripe age of 40! I would love the starman but I'd also like to use the red dragon that they used for several years but for the life of me, I cant find any images on the web except the Rush in Reo version where he's holding a drink. Would love to have the dragon in action with the starman logo included. Would a great thing to do when they tour next since it would be my 10th show. I've had a starman logo on my car for years.

Since I am here, I would have to suggest not getting a tattoo.

Yeah. it's not going to look as cool when you are 70 and all wrinkly! :LMAO:

There's a thread on TRF dedicated to Rush tattoos, if you want ideas/people's opinions who already have Rush tattoos, you should check that out.

really bad screen capture of my 1 RUSH tat, Ive been reflecting my life's pinnacle records for the last few years. Hemispheres had to be represented

.995495_10151606764018123_18229221_n.jpg

Edited by ucsteve667

Frankly, that's terrible. I have always wanted a Rush tattoo but every starman I see looks crap. I think it takes a really good tattoo artist to pull it off.

<--- Crap? I'm very proud of my starman, established 1986. :P

• Like 1

Frankly, that's terrible. I have always wanted a Rush tattoo but every starman I see looks crap. I think it takes a really good tattoo artist to pull it off.

Can't really see it. Can you post a bigger pic?

Yes RUSH TATTOO are a Rush and AC/DC tribute band from Australia. They alternate songs, a Rush song then a DC song, then another Rush song then another DC song and so on. Edited by treeduck
  • Like 1

Can't really see it. Can you post a bigger pic?

I'll post one tomorrow, can't find the original pic now.

Don't expect too much, cause it's 27 years old and therefore it has lost colour.

Anyway, I'm still proud of it maybe because it represents a love that's still here to stay.

Cheers Grey

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/165160_173744925993124_4154661_n_zpsd5261048.jpg

It looks still good after 27 years but has lost brilliance and colour.

• Like 1

Well, my wife told me that shed divorce me if I put Rush on my skin (she's one of them women that hate Rush).

Blasphemy! :o :rush: