Fates Warning - new album title, artwork, tour dates...

I have Awaken the Guardian and Parallels. Both are good but they honestly don't do much for me. Even when I was really into prog metal, I wasn't crazy about them.

IMO, the two albums between those are the best ones. No Exit and Perfect Symmetry

Perfect symmetry and parallels are great. This new album is a turd. Boring songs of noise. Bobby is an amazing drummer. To bad there is nothing remotely interesting going on.

I gotta disagree with you there. The new album is great, albeit a bit slow in parts. And Yet It Moves is worth the price alone.

Perfect symmetry and parallels are great. This new album is a turd. Boring songs of noise. Bobby is an amazing drummer. To bad there is nothing remotely interesting going on.

I haven't caught up with Perfect Symmetry or Parallels yet but I have to agree, this new album does zilch for me so far. I'll give it a few more goes yet though.

best prog metal band ever imo, (yes, better than ryche, opeth, and dream theater) and if I can I will definitely be at the atlanta show

Better than DT? You must be joking.

more consistent discography (fates never put out a record as boring as systematic chaos), better vocalist, just my opinion though

New album - a different one than the one that we started this thread for - is in the works:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/fates-warning-guitarist-explains-theories-of-flight-title-cover-artwork/

Saw this and hope its as good as darkness in a diff light.

The bonus tracks alone look tasty....

Must see tour for me as they still on my bucket kist