DVD release date yet?

kevycanavan

It's funny how nobody has asked Geddy or Alex in any interviews. It's all about the album, tour, or retirement. We've heard what the albums about for over a year. I want some info on the upcoming DVD.

Yeah I thought it was coming in the Spring of this year, but maybe that was just wishful thinking. I suspect they will have to finish the tour before there is any time to work on it. How about a box set of several shows? Want it. Want it. Want it.

Yeah I thought it was coming in the Spring of this year, but maybe that was just wishful thinking. I suspect they will have to finish the tour before there is any time to work on it. How about a box set of several shows? Want it. Want it. Want it.

I heard they pushed it back because they want to include stuff from the RRHOF and because they wanted to wait until the tour was over. I hope they won't wait until December. I'd like it soon.

• Like 1

Here's what I think someone needs to do:

1. If anyone going to any of the last 5 shows on the tour and is going to the meet and greet should ask the guys if there's any information on it.

2. Anyone here on Facebook or Twitter should ask the guys at Fadoo productions if there's any info in it.

I found this the other day:

Fadoo Productions has released a 2-minute trailer for Rush's upcoming Clockwork Angels concert film which is due out this fall. Rush filmed both the Phoenix and Dallas shows last November for the planned film release. Reports at the time indicated that the Dallas show would be the primary source for the film with the Phoenix footage used mainly as a backup. There has been no official release date given yet, but several rumors indicate that it will be released this fall - likely just in time for the holidays.

I found this the other day:

Fadoo Productions has released a 2-minute trailer for Rush's upcoming Clockwork Angels concert film which is due out this fall. Rush filmed both the Phoenix and Dallas shows last November for the planned film release. Reports at the time indicated that the Dallas show would be the primary source for the film with the Phoenix footage used mainly as a backup. There has been no official release date given yet, but several rumors indicate that it will be released this fall - likely just in time for the holidays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HREGuoXqATw

Got Chills = Can't Wait = Good

Where's that one hater guy that shows up around here every now and then to complain? I want to send him a copy.

I think we get an announcement shortly, after the tour is over. Hope they didn't push it back for too long. (Christmas time? - please no, not that long!) What scares me is the fact that they announced the VT remix two month in advance.