Modified Tour Shirts for Cal-Deer?

bootlegguy

Now I'm curious, do they change the tour shirts sold at the shows to say Red Deer instead of Calgary?? I'm going to guess not due to the fact thay they have already spent the money on design, printing on many shirts, and even though they ship merch directly to the venue to replenish supples those shirts were likely printed and shipping a long time ago.

I guess time will tell.

Also, does anyone know if the tour shirts they've been selling show 2012/2012 dates or just 2013 dates???

• Like 1

It's not a dumb question.

I didn't buy a t shirt when I saw them recently, but I imagine that, since the tour went on from 2012 to 2013, they have the whole tour. So both years.

This has to be one of the Dumbest questions ever asked. t-shirts have the 2013 dates

Why would that be sir?

I guess it's not his day! Each leg for 2012 and 2013 has it's own shirts. Don't worry, I know what you're talking about with combined years on one shirt. Not with Rush, but on other bands tours...

This has to be one of the Dumbest questions ever asked. t-shirts have the 2013 dates

Somebody needs a snack, a back rub, and some nappy time.

• Like 1

Since Im going to the show on Wednesday I'll let you guys know if the shirts were changed or if any special ones were there.

IN SLC?

Since Im going to the show on Wednesday I'll let you guys know if the shirts were changed or if any special ones were there.

IN SLC?

SLC?

No, Red Deer Alberta is the show. I'm VERY excited. :D

Somebody needs a snack, a back rub, and some nappy time.

A Snickers

I strolled into a music store in edmonton yesterday and they were selling these shirts!! I bought one and filled out an entry form for meet and great!! Had to share :D

Looks like there is a special red deer shirt based on link above. Maybe an apology here?

• Like 1

IN SLC?

SLC?

No, Red Deer Alberta is the show. I'm VERY excited. :D

Enjoy that show !!!

The Red Deer show was KILLER, possibly the best Rush performance I have seen since 2002. The energy of the smaller Enmax Centrium (7,000 capac.) was electrifying tonight and the boys knocked out outa the park with a near perfect performance. The Central Alberta crowd was loud and lovin'it!

9.5/10

I wish they recorded that show. They blew the roof off that place. Complete with a special setlist with songs that Geddy said: "Some songs about destruction"

The first half was a lot of stormy visuals and some songs not heard very often. Then Clockwork Angels album pretty much with the strings... then the strings hung around for some old classics not played in a LONG time. Then we were so loud and shaking the arena pretty much and they came back and played a KILLER encore with more 2112 then they have played in a LONG TIME.

I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY I WAS THERE!!! BEST SHOW EVER!!!

I wish they recorded that show. They blew the roof off that place. Complete with a special setlist with songs that Geddy said: "Some songs about destruction"

The first half was a lot of stormy visuals and some songs not heard very often. Then Clockwork Angels album pretty much with the strings... then the strings hung around for some old classics not played in a LONG time. Then we were so loud and shaking the arena pretty much and they came back and played a KILLER encore with more 2112 then they have played in a LONG TIME.

I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY I WAS THERE!!! BEST SHOW EVER!!!

Who knows, considering the sound quality was so good they might take the soundboard recording of Limelight and add it to the upcoming release.