Discovering some Rush songs on guitar

Blue J

This may seem pretty remedial to a lot of you, but I only picked up an acoustic guitar about a year and a half ago, after many years of playing the drums. And I mean I had never, ever tried guitar; didn't even know my first chord. But I took some lessons for awhile, and I know what I enjoy playing...and I had looked at Rush chord and tab sheets for a little while, and I figured out in a hurry that a lot of the things Alex was doing, even at the age of 22 or 23, was coming from waaaayy out there. Even some of the things that I thought sounded like they'd be pretty basic didn't seem to be that way at all.

So anyway...just this morning while I've been practicing and looking at a couple of other things, I found a few that I picked up on really fast. Tears is a nice slow one that isn't very hard; same with Closer to the Heart- that one is pretty easy, actually (and I'm just talking about rhythm parts, here- I'm not soloing, by any means, hahaha). So I guess all I'm saying is that things feel like they're starting to click a lot more now. It's so cool!

What other songs are moderately easy to delve into? And also, is there a website that is specifically devoted to chords and tabs of Rush songs only? I know of a couple of sites that are specifically devoted to one band like that, but I didn't know if some Rush fan or other had created a repository like that. Thanks to anybody who can help point me in the right direction. I've been using Ultimate Guitar and Chordie, and they're decent enough, but, you know...

Since you are playing an acoustic guitar, try finding tabs for Discovery and Soliloquy from 2112.

Actually, I have started on Discovery, yes. I was just putzing around one day and came upon a few chords of it on my own. It was an "a-ha" moment!