Maaaan, what- are you jealous I'm going and you're not?? lol

hobo73

Talking to somebody the other day on facebook, and they started giving me crap when I told them I got bleacher seats for the Rush show July 4th.

First it was I must not be able to afford decent seats, then it was I must like having no view of the stage and why wouldn't I want to be right up front.

-__-

gimme a break. As long as I'm there, who gives a rat's....you know. lol. ;)

I understand the people that want to sit super close, hey, that's awesome! I'm just not picky with seats *shrug*. Does it matter if I sit so close I can see the beads of sweat on the guys' faces or in the bleachers? No. The music is still there.

The venue has jumbo screens too, so there ya go lol.

Rant over! haha sorry, it just amazed me that someone would make fun of me for my seats lmao. Really??? :P

Anywho......6 MORE DAYS!!!! I can't take this anymore. LONGEST WEEK EVER.

(And Skeeter, see ya there! can't wait to finally meet forum folk.)

=D

• Like 2

I'm counting down the days as well...four to go, for what will be my first Rush show since 1994. I'm more than a little bit stoked for it!

I'm also not a seat snob...I mean, I love it when I can get great seats, but it's not going to turn me off to a show just because I happen to have lawn tickets. More personal space for me to enjoy, as far as I'm concerned (I might try to trade up when I get there, but if I can't, then so be it).

• Like 1

also I have to think of:

If we DID decide to splurge and get the best seats we could afford, no way could we afford to reserve a hotel room/have t shirt money/gas money to get there/ food money, etc.

I went to the Eric Clapton Crossroads festival once, and was in one of the last rows of the venue (and even those were 90 bucks). However, we were perfect center, had amazing view of the stage above all the peoples' heads, and saw everything clearly on the big screen. I loved our seats.

Now if it were a general admission show/super cheap ticket price, then yeah I'd try to get closer. But it's not a "must" for me lol.

Delete the bum, HOBO (pun intended). You'll have a great time, nothing better than a live RUSH show. And once you see them.....you might feel differently about moving up closer. But your first RUSH show, you don't need to have stellar seats...enjoy the music, the theatrics, the crowd. All good at Summerfest! 5 more days, WOOHOO!!

lol I deleted them ;)

(they made other dumb comments as well)

I'm stoked!!! 5 days!!!!! I have been blasting Rush every day. Been really into Signals and Power Windows lately. Just building up the excitement ;)

• Like 1