RUSH CD's $3.99 @ Best Buy this week!

Snaked

Which one is that?

Roll The Bones.

If you own any best of album that contains Dreamline, you own the album. ;)

Well, ok, not really, but that's the only song off of RTB I listen to these days. :yes:

Aha! Now I know I'd better get it, because if you don't like it, I reckon it's probably pretty good! ;) :LOL:

• Like 3

Which one is that?

Roll The Bones.

Well, ok, not really, but that's the only song off of RTB I listen to these days. :yes:

C'mon.. Bravado and Ghost of a Chance are both excellent songs.. .not to mention Where's My Thing.

And although much maligned, Neurotica is a personal fave

• Like 1

Which one is that?

Roll The Bones.

C'mon.. Bravado and Ghost of a Chance are both excellent songs.. .not to mention Where's My Thing.

And although much maligned, Neurotica is a personal fave

The most enthusiasm I've ever managed to get to about Bravado is that it's an ok song. I just never quite got the sentiment that a lot of people have. It's certainly not a BAD song like some songs on RTB *cough* Neurotica *cough*. Ghost of a Chance I disagree with philosophically, which makes it hard for me to enjoy the song, though it is a pretty song - I'll give you that. Where's My Thing - meh. 2112 Overture, La Villa and YYZ it's not - not by a really long shot.

Which one is that?

Roll The Bones.

Aha! Now I know I'd better get it, because if you don't like it, I reckon it's probably pretty good! ;) :LOL:

If that's the barometer that works for you, then by all means buy it and enjoy the majesty that is Face Up, You Bet Your Life, Heresy, The Big Wheel and Neurotica. :P :unsure:

My guess is they want to move inventory to make way for the eventual Sectors mixes on future Rush discs. It's a great price for the physical cd, if you don't mind not having the Sector remix which most seem to think sound better than these '97 remasters.

My guess is they want to move inventory to make way for the eventual Sectors mixes on future Rush discs. It's a great price for the physical cd, if you don't mind not having the Sector remix which most seem to think sound better than these '97 remasters.

If the Sector remixes truly sound better, I'd rather have those, but I'm not really keen on forking out that kind of cash for CD's I already own. $3.99 each is just too good to pass up!

Which one is that?

Roll The Bones.

That song is better than all of Counterparts.

Does anybody know how loud the remasters are? In Denmark the remasters can be had for cheap, but the 'originals' cost three times more, so I wonder if it's a good or bad sign.

I like mixes that aren't squashed to death :)

Which one is that?

Roll The Bones.

:crazy:

Which one is that?

Roll The Bones.

If that's the barometer that works for you, then by all means buy it and enjoy the majesty that is Face Up, You Bet Your Life, Heresy, The Big Wheel and Neurotica. :P :unsure:

That album is awesome from start to finish.

Which one is that?

Roll The Bones.

:facepalm:

:no:

Which one is that?

Roll The Bones.

Whle on vacation in Myrtle Beach we stopped by the local mall. I checked out FYE and they had the Roll The Bones remaster in the $5 bin. I decided to pick it up and I think it sounds a tad better than the original cd. Oh and the rest of the remasters sound fine. I checked out a DR number site and all the remasters all had decent numbers.

Shame Exit Stage Left and All The World's A Stage are not part of this sale. Those are the ones I'm lacking from my collection.

Edited by fordgt99

Is this sale only good online or are the albums on sale in store?

I think its only online. That or pick up. They might be in store too though but i'm not sure.

Wow! Its even free shipping!

Edited by Pars123

Is this sale only good online or are the albums on sale in store?

I think its only online. That or pick up. They might be in store too though but i'm not sure.

Wow! Its even free shipping!

Prices in Amazon are similar, no? They price match, so, you can always get them for that price if you want to.