101 Best Written TV Series Of All Time

ReRushed

Before clicking the link, the show I thought should be #1... actually was #1! Imagine that.

I think 24 is way too low on the list. It was inventive and something completely new. Same with Lost. If it was really about "best written" - both those shows should have been top 10.

Lost was intriguingly written for the first season. With each passing season it got less intriguing and more "this show's not gonna end well." Shouldn't be anywhere near a best-written list.

i loved it all the way through. same with heroes.

I enjoyed Lost all the way through - connected with the characters, suspenseful plot, nice introduction of sci-fi stuff, blah blah blah.

EDIT: Okay I lied a tiny bit - there were some portions of the show that dragged a bit for me. I didn't hate them, though. But I was also watching the whole series through on Netflix, not following it on TV.

However, I don't think it was well written. A lot of Lost fans (after crapping all over season six when it came out) say it's the most well written TV show of all time. My response to that is just: :no:

I guessed the ending from the beginning. A huge, gigantic 3 and a half season plot point in the end didn't even matter (Dharma Initiative). Some of the stuff they threw into the plot just... seemed sloppy, IMHO. I get that maybe some of them were supposed to be red herrings, but... c'mon, not THAT much stuff.

I did enjoy how you learned/explored the island and its past with the characters - you got to be just as freaked out and curious as they were.

But that's just me. :d13:

Edited by Retrospective