Happy Birthday, rushgoober!

ShlappinDahBass

Happy Birthday, Rush Goober! Don't overdo it - remember: moderation in all things! Right? Right. :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

:LOL:

Dude (or dudette as the case may be), I don't drink or do drugs so there really isn't any moderation to be had. :P

How's she suppose to be able to tell that you don't drink or do drugs when most of the posts you make would indicate that you are totally wasted? :D

Happy Birthday, Goobs!!! :cheers:

Well, all apparent evidence to the contrary, but I really don't! :P

Happy Birthday, Rush Goober! Don't overdo it - remember: moderation in all things! Right? Right. :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

:LOL:

Dude (or dudette as the case may be), I don't drink or do drugs so there really isn't any moderation to be had. :P

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6DizCFfBhe4/S74GML1VFEI/AAAAAAAAA3g/fLESDAu8c1g/s1600/ant_adam_.jpg

Edited by calirush
  • Like 1

It's Goober's birthday?? Time to break out VT and crank the stereo until the windows rattle!! :dweez: :hi: :yay: :cheerleader: Edited by rushfanforever!
  • Like 1

I didn´t realize we had thes happy birthday topics until mine came up on June 05th, so a belated happy birthday to you, Goobs! I´,m absolutely sure your day (or even your week) was much better than mine!