VIP ticket question

As I understand it, the earlier you order, the better the seats.

We went to the Orlando show. The VIP package was ordered about 20 minutes after they went on sale. On the day of the show, we picked up our tickets at the VIP window at the Amway Center box office. We opened the envelope, and it said "Section F1 - Row A." We didn't know if that meant the first row or row 10. About 45 minutes later, when the doors we opened, we went right to the usher on the floor. He took us to the the very front row - just to the left of center. Most amazing Rush and concert experience ever!

It seems speed is the name of the game when it comes to the VIP tickets, had my order placed within about 30 seconds of them going on sale and i ended up front row. I talked to some people in the rows behind me and they were only a few seconds to a minute after. So i would say you could end up anywhere from around 9th to 15th. Really depends on how many others bought VIP for your show earlier than you did.

For Indy last Sept, I purchased a SINGLE ticket (which may help your chances?) about an hour or so after it went on sale and ended up 3rd row center. For Nashville last week, I bought another single right when they went on sale and got 2nd row over by Geddy.