PROG Magazine Special on Rush - Now Online

Jag2112

The extensive feature on Rush that appears in issue #35 (April 2013) of PROG magazine is now online at the following link:

http://cygnus-x1.net...rog-04.2013.php

There will be additional content added to this page in the near future. The hardcover special-edition of this magazine includes some 14 additional pages on content. Once I receive my copy, I'll scan/transcribe that information as well and add it to the page.

In the mean time, the article that appeared in the soft-bound magazine contains 45 stories (over 45 years) from the band members themselves. Most are fairly common knowledge, but there were a few interesting tidbits as well...

Enjoy all-

• Like 6

Interesting to hear that even the band find VT the one album they cant listen to... I mean i aint a VT hater i get the harsh sound thing but still find it an awesome piece of work one of their best

Interesting to hear that even the band find VT the one album they cant listen to... I mean i aint a VT hater i get the harsh sound thing but still find it an awesome piece of work one of their best

I really enjoy VT as I get the real sense of the "rawness" in it, that could only be captured during this timeperiod. Must be especially difficult for Neil to listen to as all the emotions are right there...

The extensive feature on Rush that appears in issue #35 (April 2013) of PROG magazine is now online at the following link:

http://cygnus-x1.net...rog-04.2013.php

There will be additional content added to this page in the near future. The hardcover special-edition of this magazine includes some 14 additional pages on content. Once I receive my copy, I'll scan/transcribe that information as well and add it to the page.

In the mean time, the article that appeared in the soft-bound magazine contains 45 stories (over 45 years) from the band members themselves. Most are fairly common knowledge, but there were a few interesting tidbits as well...

Enjoy all-

:goodone: