Rush All the World's a Stage Concert Pics - Chattanooga, TN February 15th, 1977

Jag2112

Damnit, where are the dryers and rotisserie chickens? What a RIP-OFF!! Horrible stage show..... :rage: ;)

This appears to be from their mascara and kimono years. I had a poster in college with Al & Ged obviously wearing makeup. Their stage outfits in these pics look real similar to that poster. Regardless of the bad wardrobe/makeup decision, they still rocked it! Great pics! Edited by goingbald

John,

Thank you SO much for sharing these on TRF... great pictures!! "Those were the days!"

Interesting thing I noticed - Neil's kit. It looks like he has his new black Slingerland drums, but had not quite yet acquired the upright chrome bars that held his wind chimes, temple blocks, tubular bells, etc... So, I'm guessing that in this show (or, by this time of the tour), they hadn't yet started to play any of the AFT Kings material to "test" the songs on the live audiences.

Thx, RD

This appears to be from their mascara and kimono years. I had a poster in college with Al & Ged obviously wearing makeup. Their stage outfits in these pics look real similar to that poster. Regardless of the bad wardrobe/makeup decision, they still rocked it! Great pics!

Sounds like that HUGE poster with the Hemispheres font.