Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience

Who has seen this show? The set list is amazing!!!

I just picked up tickets for:

The Heartbreaker Tour: HEART w/ Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience @ Open Air Theatre - San Diego State University on August 26th

I was wondering how Jason's band sounds.

There is supposed to be an amazing video and light show in tribute to John Bonham and Led Zep.

I saw Jason's band play at Massey hall, in january, I was impressed it was better than expected, i seen led zeppelin tribute bands before but this just blows those away Jason is a amazing drummer, the band is tight, they sound like Zep.

Jason's a super down to earth guy too. Friend of mine recognized him at a bar once in vancouver and they ended up gettin hammered and closin the place lol

I tried a half-ass search for info on Jason's band members....gave up....I'm at work and , well, lazy....

Can anybody list the band members? I am curious about who is doing vocals....guitars....bass...

I tried a half-ass search for info on Jason's band members....gave up....I'm at work and , well, lazy....

Can anybody list the band members? I am curious about who is doing vocals....guitars....bass...

James Dylan - vocals

Tony Catania - lead guitar

Michael Devon - bass

Steve Leblanc - keyboards & steel guitar

Edited by MMCXII