2013 - 07/28 - Portland, OR - Sleep Country Amphitheater

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Nice!

I just booked us a room at the Inn at Salmon Creek. Looks pretty bad, but at least it's a bed lol. Looks like the Red Deer show just got Limelight, as have the past 3 shows before that. I'm really hoping we somehow get the A setlist, I want Manhattan Project so bad!

Yeah I think that's the setlist we're going to get too. Vancouver is going to get the other one (with Dreamline instead of Manhattan Project). Guessing we get Limelight too. Works for me cuz I saw the set with Dreamline last Nov. in Seattle so really want M. Project this time as I love that song and have never seen it live. Really looking forward to Seven Cities too.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys

I have an extra ticket for 7-28-13 Ridgefield, WA (Portland)$50.00 I'm coming up from Sacramento and would need to get in mail pretty quick to you. This is a hard ticket not an email ticket. LMK Robert

sellpaint@hotmail.com

Section: 201

Row: T

Seat: 22

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys

I have an extra ticket for 7-28-13 Ridgefield, WA (Portland)$50.00 I'm coming up from Sacramento and would need to get in mail pretty quick to you. This is a hard ticket not an email ticket. LMK Robert

sellpaint@hotmail.com

Section: 201

Row: T

Seat: 22

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear it, for your sake and the person you sold it to! You got your coin back and they're going to a Rush concert. Hell yeah!

So any of the Portland Fans going to Denver or KC shows ?

I would've tried to arrange the week off and a motorcycle trip to Denver if the show had been at Red Rocks. Dying to see the guys there before they hang it up. Maybe next tour?

wow what a show geddy really tore it up on headlong flightjust another great show from the boyswhere else can you go to be around 18,000 of your closest friendsthe venue really sounded great

Archived