2013 - 07/28 - Portland, OR - Sleep Country Amphitheater

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Just a heads up, I was in vancouver visiting some friends and I noticed that the park and ride is no longer straight off the I5 exit, it's now down the street by the Fred Meyers!

This is correct.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wish I could go, I wouldn't have to get a hotel, my dad and stepmom live in Portland I could stay with them. Oh well.

I was just wondering if there are any Portland fans that are car-pooling to the show. I don't have a car and there doesn't seem to be a lot of options for public transit given that the show is on a Sunday, so a car-share would be great for me. (I can chip in for gas $$$.) I'd be interested in hitting Billygan's beforehand. Also: the show is on my birthday. Can't wait to celebrate it with the boys! Just need a way up there. :rush:

Driving up from Sacramento on 7-27-13 and staying for a couple days by myself going to go to MT. St Helens and do a couple tourist stops. Anyone know any cheap hotels within walking distance??

Got today

Section 201 Row T Seat 22

I am staying at the Choice Inn and Suites in the Salmon Creek area. It gets good reviews on Trip Advisor but it's nothing spectacular. It's about $100 per night and includes breakfast. The best part is that it is a few minutes walk from the shuttle bus which is the best way to get to and from the amphitheatre.

I am staying at the Choice Inn and Suites in the Salmon Creek area. It gets good reviews on Trip Advisor but it's nothing spectacular. It's about $100 per night and includes breakfast. The best part is that it is a few minutes walk from the shuttle bus which is the best way to get to and from the amphitheatre.

I'm book for sat night and Sunday night. Thanks for the recommendation. Lets carpool or something. Im thinking of driving out to MT St Helens on Sunday before the show??

I am looking forward to seeing them here, first time in this venue. I need to buy my tickets so if anyone has one or two they need to sell in the first sections let me know. I am in the Seattle area and would prefer not to sit in the second sections. I have heard some negative things about accoustics there, but not sure if being in the second section would be bad in that respect. If anyone has any insight let me know.

I'm staying at one of the hotels by the Salmon Creek Park and Ride and then catching the shuttle to the show (the only way to go). There's a place called Billygans Roundhouse nearby that looks like it might be okay. Has anyone eaten there? If so, how is it?

I mean Billygans Roadhouse

Shuttle is DEFINITELY the only way to go if you aren't into hanging around and socializing before and after the show.

As for Billygans, it's not bad. Food's decent and prices are decent. It certainly won't be confused with El Gaucho or the like (thus the word "Roadhouse" in the name LOL) but it's plenty edible and it's one of those places that provide peanuts and you toss the shells on the floor. Do be aware that it is often packed to the gills on amphitheater show days so you may want to arrive early.

Thanks for the info. Packed to the gills with Rush fans sounds good.

Where are some places to stay within walking distance of the park and ride? I think one that I saw is sold out but another may have rooms but is a bit further.

My fiance and I are going to stay at the La Quinta Inn and Suites, right next to Fred Meyer's. I've never been to a Rush show without having to make a 2 (or 4 from Seattle) hour drive back home, so this will be pretty nice! So excited for the show!

I'm staying at one of the hotels by the Salmon Creek Park and Ride and then catching the shuttle to the show (the only way to go). There's a place called Billygans Roundhouse nearby that looks like it might be okay. Has anyone eaten there? If so, how is it?

I mean Billygans Roadhouse

Shuttle is DEFINITELY the only way to go if you aren't into hanging around and socializing before and after the show.

As for Billygans, it's not bad. Food's decent and prices are decent. It certainly won't be confused with El Gaucho or the like (thus the word "Roadhouse" in the name LOL) but it's plenty edible and it's one of those places that provide peanuts and you toss the shells on the floor. Do be aware that it is often packed to the gills on amphitheater show days so you may want to arrive early.

Bummer ! Wall to Wall Rush fans. I will be the one wearing a Rush Shirt! Im starting to really get excited!! I busted out the Atlas last night.

Yeah!!!! 2 weeks today!!!!!!!! I got my ticket Thursday and TM sent me the wrong concert ( Nine Inch Nails) Nice!!! They are send replacement express mail should be here Wed.

Start my new job as a sales manager at Office Max today, hopefully they wrote down when I said I couldn't come in the 28th! 13 days!!!! Sabrina is even starting to get fired up. We drove back from camping yesterday and I woke up in the car to "The Wreckers" playing. thats gotta be a good sign, right?

EDIT: Just got back from work and they gave me the 28th off! I have to wait a few days to find out about the 29th, but we're all systems go for the show! SO PUMPED NOW

Almost for sure we're gonna get a Night A setlist which is great cuz we got a Night B last year at Key Arena in Seattle. That means Seven Cities Of Gold and better yet, Manhattan Project!! 12 days to go and counting................

Rush on!!

Oh man I'm soooo hoping its set A! As much as I'd love to hear "The Pass" live, seeing MP and 7COG would just be KILLER. I've also never seen Bravado, so that would be good to hear. I'm really hoping for Body Electric, but Sabrina wants Limelight, since it's her first show. 12 days!!!!

Hi guys

I have an extra ticket for 7-28-13 Ridgefield, WA (Portland)$50.00 I'm coming up from Sacramento and would need to get in mail pretty quick to you. This is a hard ticket not an email ticket. LMK Robert

sellpaint@hotmail.com

Section: 201

Row: T

Seat: 22

I am looking for two tickets for this show, hopeing to get a better seat than what is left on TM.

I just checked and it looks to me like all the reserved seats are all gone and the only thing left is GA lawn. Good luck. I hope someone helps you out.

Hi guys

I have an extra ticket for 7-28-13 Ridgefield, WA (Portland)$50.00 I'm coming up from Sacramento and would need to get in mail pretty quick to you. Or I can bring to the venue. I will be there late Saturday night. This is a hard ticket not an email ticket. LMK Robert

916-770-7110 sellpaint@hotmail.com

4 days!!!

Our new schedule came out, and it said I worked at 6am the day after the concert. I went and told my boss that I was more comfortable opening the store than closing, so I'd like more practice with that. Now I work from 2 to 10. So Sabrina and I can stay the night now! woo!

4 days!!!

Our new schedule came out, and it said I worked at 6am the day after the concert. I went and told my boss that I was more comfortable opening the store than closing, so I'd like more practice with that. Now I work from 2 to 10. So Sabrina and I can stay the night now! woo!

Good for you guys man. Normally, I would have to be to work at 3 PM on Monday but I took the day as a floating holiday because I'm going to see The Cult the night after Rush. Gonna be a good couple of days.

Nice!

I just booked us a room at the Inn at Salmon Creek. Looks pretty bad, but at least it's a bed lol. Looks like the Red Deer show just got Limelight, as have the past 3 shows before that. I'm really hoping we somehow get the A setlist, I want Manhattan Project so bad!

Hi guys

I have an extra ticket for 7-28-13 Ridgefield, WA (Portland)$50.00 I'm coming up from Sacramento too late to get in mail but could meet late sat or Sunday This is a hard ticket not an email ticket. LMK Robert

916**770**7110

sellpaint@hotmail.com

Archived