Caption this image.

Maverick

First of all, this is not a random image. These are two of my dogs, in my back yard. Secondly, isn't the other thread a contest thread where you have to caption some other image, and win, before you can post your own? Yeah, not doing that.

First of all, this is not a random image. These are two of my dogs, in my back yard. Secondly, isn't the other thread a contest thread where you have to caption some other image, and win, before you can post your own? Yeah, not doing that.

Those are your dogs? Good looking dogs! The doberman definitely means business. Look at that stare! :scared:

T'were (poetic license) I to provide a caption for this photo, it would be:

You're really going to take that picture? You should be running.

• Like 1

First of all, you're a TROLL...

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/U%20Mad/images.jpg

• Like 1

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/U%20Mad/images.jpg

Not mad, just observant.

If they are your dogs, there's a thread for pix of pets. There really isn't much of a picture to caption, so I don't see the point other than to try and grab some attention.

Maybe you and snowdogged should get a room.

If they are your dogs, there's a thread for pix of pets. There really isn't much of a picture to caption, so I don't see the point other than to try and grab some attention.

Maybe you should learn to listen to some constructive criticism. I mean... This is a public forum.

• Like 1

Maybe you should learn to listen to some constructive criticism. I mean... This is a public forum.

More like destructive Nazism. This is a public forum, and it is free, but there is a lot of freedom and leeway with posting and making threads. I don't abuse my ability to make threads here, and this thread is certainly not an abuse of thread making privileges. Yes, I could have put this picture in the Caption a Random Images thread, but didn't feel like going through the rules of that thread to great thepprivilege to post in it. And I could have put it in the Pets thread, but I wanted more from it than to just post a picture of my dogs. So I made this thread. Big f***ing deal.

If you don't like the threads I start, or if you just don't understand why I start them, then stay out of them. It is rather small and petty of you to insist on voicing your disapproval over something this insignificant.

More like destructive Nazism. This is a public forum, and it is free, but there is a lot of freedom and leeway with posting and making threads. I don't abuse my ability to make threads here, and this thread is certainly not an abuse of thread making privileges. Yes, I could have put this picture in the Caption a Random Images thread, but didn't feel like going through the rules of that thread to great thepprivilege to post in it. And I could have put it in the Pets thread, but I wanted more from it than to just post a picture of my dogs. So I made this thread. Big f***ing deal.

If you don't like the threads I start, or if you just don't understand why I start them, then stay out of them. It is rather small and petty of you to insist on voicing your disapproval over something this insignificant.

This thread was a flagrant insult to GoaR and all the effort he puts into the Caption Game. While I have never met GoaR in person, I consider him a good friend in the forum. He has class and never does anything to belittle others or start any shit of any kind. He is a very humble guy that goes out of his way for many of us here at TRF. You surely could learn alot by observing the way GoaR conducts himself in this forum. As you see, you mess with GoaR and many people take up the fight. How many people in this forum will do the same for you when it is you always starting the trouble?
  • Like 1