Niagara Falls, love and marriage

DoubleAgent420

I just returned from my first trip to Niagara Falls. Wow, it's so amazing..... if you haven't ever been it's definitely worth a trip! There's plenty of interesting tourist stuff to do there like the Maid of the Mist, where you take a boat for an up-close look on the river and so forth. I can definitely see why my dad wanted to get married there, congrats to him and my new stepmom who tied the knot there on Saturday! My stepmom's from Toronto and she loves Rush.... heh I really like her and her family. This is a wonderful new beginning that's been started, I'm really happy! yes.gif

Congrats to your Dad and stepmom DA420, that's great. I'm glad you and your stepmom get along. And she likes Rush!! I think I'd like to marry her myself. Is their relationship solid or do I have a shot?

I went to Niagara myself back in '98. It's pretty neat there though I think they overdid it with the T-shirt shops and such.

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I love good news. Thanks for posting it. Congrats and best of luck on your family's new beginnings.

0mannnn im sooo jealous!

this might sound corny, but thats my dream vacation laugh.gif

Ive been wantin to go there for yrsssss.

Its about a 10 hour drive from me and yet still havent made it up there yet.

I hope you post some pix soon! yes.gif

and congrats on ur new life with the one U love wub.gif applaudit.gif

http://www.spacespider.net/emo/love047.gif

My dad and sister both have digital cameras and I know they took a baskillion pics of the Falls and stuff. Whenever they load them up I'll see if I can get a few pics on here.

Archived