Happy Anniversary EmotionDetector

Lost In Xanadu

Happy Anniversary, EmotionDetector! :cheerleader:

:notworthy:

Thank you to everyone!!

I will admit...I don't post enough. Not sure why. There was a stretch leading up to, and after the release of CA where I was posting tons, and was loving all my discussions with you great people!

In October, we gave birth to our baby daughter (our first), and between her and work...I seemingly haven't had much time to post on here!

I will try to get on here more...but I just want to say, 6 years have flown by, and I have loved every second of them here at TRF. One of the greatest sites on the web, and such amazing people here! I truly appreciate all of your kind words! :blush:

:notworthy:

Thank you to everyone!!

I will admit...I don't post enough. Not sure why. There was a stretch leading up to, and after the release of CA where I was posting tons, and was loving all my discussions with you great people!

In October, we gave birth to our baby daughter (our first), and between her and work...I seemingly haven't had much time to post on here!

I will try to get on here more...but I just want to say, 6 years have flown by, and I have loved every second of them here at TRF. One of the greatest sites on the web, and such amazing people here! I truly appreciate all of your kind words! :blush:

Congratulations on the birth your daughter! That's wonderful news and I'm sure it spreads your time thin. :)