Losing my spare fridge....

Lost In Xanadu

That's very atypical for you guys, isn't it? I see what you mean by losing your spare fridge!

The weather here has been all over the place this winter. Warm, cold, snow, rain, spring-like, fall-like, winter-like.... As long as it stays below 70 degrees, I'm ok with whatever happens.

Temp is going to be in to 40's (F) - up to 50 on Sat here. My garage is no longer a spare fridge....

I will be able to do my brakes comfortably this weekend though :)

Temp is going to be in to 40's (F) - up to 50 on Sat here. My garage is no longer a spare fridge....

Hey Lost,

Just checked the forecast! Chance of snow on Saturday & Sunday! Temps dropping! Better wear a sweatshirt! God, I hate snow!!! If it ain't the snow, then it's the threat of tornadoes!! :rage:

Hey Lost,

Just checked the forecast! Chance of snow on Saturday & Sunday! Temps dropping! Better wear a sweatshirt! God, I hate snow!!! If it ain't the snow, then it's the threat of tornadoes!! :rage:

Crap - you're right, the front is moving out on Sat now. Tomorrow will be 52 in the Milwaukee area now!

Yesssss! The weather is getting better :sundog:

I'm glad I read the thread because I was just going to congratulate Lost on his successful weight loss!!! :blush:

Edited by librarian
  • Like 1

Yesssss! The weather is getting better :sundog:

I'm glad I read the thread because I was just going to congratulate Lost on his successful weight loss!!! :blush:

That's my spare tire... still working on that one.