Forbes: Let's write completely inaccurate information!

lal90RushFan

It's amazing what we can accomplish when we don't even try.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/31403164.jpg

Elementary, middle, or high school teacher? Very stressful.

Tenured College Professor? I'm still not convinced it isn't a cake job.

Things definitely are a lot easier for tenured profs. Depending on the university, some truly can do no wrong. Profs have rules they have to abide by but a lot of schools look the other way.

I would think middle and high school are the worst. Elementary kids are so eager to learn. Watching what teachers have to go through though (on top of dealing with nosey parents such as myself) is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy! It's a tough, tough job. God bless them. It truly takes a strong person to do what they do.

Unintentional Derail successful

Here's my attempt to bring it back 'round for the teachers. They need love. And recognition. And praise. Oh god, the praise.

Not to mention parents that see their kids as they really are and have high, if realistic expectations for them.

Unintentional Derail successful

Here's my attempt to bring it back 'round for the teachers. They need love. And recognition. And praise. Oh god, the praise.

Thank you, Janie.

In some states they've done away with tenure, which is good if the professor truly does need to be removed, but for those who work hard and actually do their job it means no protection.