Aussies in Heatwave

Steevo

TD, we're into 29ish tomorrow...but they will be in the mid 40s!!! :o :sundog: :givebeer: I suppose you're knee-deep chillin' in the white powder ya lucky ducky :D-13: :smoke:

No actually it's been wet over here, some river and coastal flooding, not near me but up and down the country. The last three years were snowy but not this year, but we could still get a big freeze in February yet...

Isn't there some wild fires over there? Whereabouts in Aus are you?

TD, we're into 29ish tomorrow...but they will be in the mid 40s!!! :o :sundog: :givebeer: I suppose you're knee-deep chillin' in the white powder ya lucky ducky :D-13: :smoke:

No actually it's been wet over here, some river and coastal flooding, not near me but up and down the country. The last three years were snowy but not this year, but we could still get a big freeze in February yet...

Not in Aus, New Zealand, a tiny couple of islands across "the ditch" from Aus, you may have heard of us. And yeah, wildfires aplenty over there, damn.

Not in Aus, New Zealand, a tiny couple of islands across "the ditch" from Aus, you may have heard of us. And yeah, wildfires aplenty over there, damn.

So you're from Middle Earth! No wonder you stick up for Lord of the Rings! :LOL:

So you're from Middle Earth! No wonder you stick up for Lord of the Rings! :LOL:

:nya nya:

Thinking of my :rush: brothers and sisters during the heatwave... I would send you a hug emote, but you might not appreciate it if you're too hot!

So here's a drink instead!

:hail: :hail: :hail:

Thinking of my :rush: brothers and sisters during the heatwave... I would send you a hug emote, but you might not appreciate it if you're too hot!

Thanks Lyndsey. I thought more of my Aussie neighbours might've chimed in but I'm guessing they're all set up with A/C and haven't passed out.

I'll give you all a :hug2: and some :hail: ..!

And a third :hail: from snow covered New England - though we're supposed to warm up this week (highs around 5C maybe as high as 10C)

mid 40C's?!? That's crazy hot! Hopefully, the dewpoint isn't oppressive. Please stay safe and cool, everyone.

I'll turn on the fan and point it south. Can you feel the cool breeze yet?

Edited by CygnusGal

Is that right - on the weather map there is a new color of hot - and that is :fury: purple :fury: ?