"La Villa Strangiato?"

Disk98

I've been doing some thinking lately, and I thought "La Villa Strangiato" would sound really cool with the strings. Maybe they could substitute it for "Manhattan Project" or "Dreamline?"
  • Like 2

I don't know this for a fact but i wouldn't expect too many changes to the setlist,now that they have an A and B setlist rotation,the most logical thing seems to be for them to play the opposite setlist they played last time in whatever particular town they are. I'm not saying they won't add drop a few here or there,but i wouldn't expect a complete overhaul of the setlist considering the amount of time they took to rehearse before the first leg. It doesn't seem that they are scheduled to rehearse as much for the second leg. Edited by dayglow76

Maybe they could substitute it for "Manhattan Project" or "Dreamline?"

Substitute it for Dreamline. Manhattan Project was WILD with the strings, and deserves to stay ;)

I agree with this. Manhattan Project was great and would love to keep that in the rotation.

La Villa would be a welcome encore substitute for 2112.

Substitute it for Dreamline. Manhattan Project was WILD with the strings, and deserves to stay ;)

I agree with this. Manhattan Project was great and would love to keep that in the rotation.

:ebert: :cheers:

Since the strings are gone by this point it means a more significant set change.

I think they might be more inclined to replace an instrumental with another instrumental. Hence, YYZ with La Villa Strangiatto. Better yet, just add La Villa to the end of YYZ right after the slower keyboard bridge. That would be very cool and unexpected.

:codger:

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 2

I think they might be more inclined to replace an instrumental with another instrumental. Hence, YYZ with La Villa Strangiatto. Better yet, just add La Villa to the end of YYZ right after the slower keyboard bridge. That would be very cool and unexpected.

Unexpectedly cool! I'd die right in my seat if that were to happen at a Rush show that I'd be in attendance.

Unexpectedly cool! I'd die right in my seat if that were to happen at a Rush show that I'd be in attendance.

Well you can at least listen to it now:

• Like 1