Caption a Random Image IV: this time it's personal

Ghost of a Rider

Doesn't matter what color they are going in. They all end up brown in the end.

Gotta go with the colorful metaphor.......there's a life lesson in there somewhere! :laughing guy:

Yer up, snowdogged!!

Thanks, PM! If you learned lesson from that caption, I think it's best that you keep it to yourself. ;) :cheers:

Next:

RustyCar_800x600.jpg

Starsky's car didn't fare too well after the show's cancellation....

"WTF, Greg....??!!!! I ain't helping you this time, you dumbass!!"

-- Peter Brady

We should totally buy this car. It runs so badly we could cook meth it in it and the cops will smell it and think it's running normally.

-- Peter Brady

Looks like I am passing it right back to PM with his great Brady Bunch reference (That 70's Show, also.).

You're up, PM.

Snowdogged----------------------------------30------------------------------------------7/11/13

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------24------------------------------------------6/30/13

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------22------------------------------------------7/3/13

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------21------------------------------------------7/8/13

Principled Man--------------------------------20------------------------------------------7/12/13

USB Connector-------------------------------15------------------------------------------6/21/13

Janie--------------------------------------------9-------------------------------------------3/11/13

tx_rush-----------------------------------------7-------------------------------------------5/4/13

drbirdsong-------------------------------------6-------------------------------------------5/22/13

Your_Lion--------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------3/22/13

Lerxster----------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------5/25/13

rushgoober------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------3/8/13

Tombstone Mountain------------------------2-------------------------------------------4/9/13

Tick---------------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------6/8/13

waluigithewalrus------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

Inthend-----------------------------------------1--------------------------------------------3/20/13

sundog-----------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/15/13

Shredder2-------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------7/5/13

Game Rules:

http://www.therushfo...e-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.phot...Random Image IV

-- Peter Brady

Looks like I am passing it right back to PM with his great Brady Bunch reference (That 70's Show, also.).

You're up, PM.

We thank ya kindly, dogged.....!! That Greg Brady had it coming.... :bitchslap:

OK peeples....caption THIS:

http://images.techhive.com/images/article/2012/11/legohawking-100014318-orig.jpg

[Caption Game inquiry: Shall I wait a bit before choosing a winner...in hopes of getting more players?] :huh: :huh:

[Caption Game inquiry: Shall I wait a bit before choosing a winner...in hopes of getting more players?] :huh: :huh:

No, sometimes a pic just doesn't inspire so if you don't get many players or captions in the first twelve hours or so, you're not likely to get any more. In any case, the twenty four hour rule is in place to keep the game going so to that end, go ahead and judge when you can.

And this is what happened when Stephen Hawking beta tested Lego Rock band RUSH

You WINNER, Rock Band Bob!!

Lollipops, Lollipops. I just love these lollipops they're feeding us these days. Edited by USB Connector
  • Like 1