Caption a Random Image IV: this time it's personal

Ghost of a Rider

Is this picture real, or is it just a croc of shit?

Gotta go with the croc-o-shit schtick.... :laughing guy:

Yer up, Lost Man!!

Thanks!

Sticking with the animal theme....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mLVsdA-FkVs/UKJ1ombRDXI/AAAAAAAALAk/B9D9w9eebA4/s1600/article-1246886-07F4E916000005DC-834_964x540-600x336.jpg

"Yes....yes...you will do nicely....Prayterrr, get the boiling pot. We'll be making stew"

"Ummm...Boss....I sold your boiling pot to the hyenas to buy this delicious meal.

Bambi, thanks for popping by and sharing those Bible verses, but we ain't wolves, and you ain't no lamb.

Well, George, what d'ya think? Three-second head start?

-- C'mon, Bob....let's be fair. Give the kid five.

"And I shall call you Rudolph the spotless cheetah. All of the others will play their cheetah games but you will be cast out. But then one foggy hunting day, I will ask you to lead the slay and you will be respected."

Disney has gone too far after acquiring the rights to Star Wars. This is a scene from the new upcoming Bambi movie in which Bambi performs the Jedi mind trick on a couple of cheetahs.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mLVsdA-FkVs/UKJ1ombRDXI/AAAAAAAALAk/B9D9w9eebA4/s1600/article-1246886-07F4E916000005DC-834_964x540-600x336.jpg

new pg repost

Whereas Terran cheetahs strangle their prey, their pacifist Vulcan cousins prefer mild melds.

"Folks, it looks like the Cheetahs are going to attempt a field goal."

You win! Awesome football caption! As I was going thru the posts, GOAR had it until I got to this one!

Snowdogged----------------------------------23------------------------------------------6/1/13

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------20------------------------------------------5/31/13

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------19------------------------------------------5/20/13

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------18------------------------------------------5/19/13

USB Connector-------------------------------14------------------------------------------5/28/13

Principled Man--------------------------------13-------------------------------------------5/30/13

Janie--------------------------------------------9-------------------------------------------3/11/13

tx_rush-----------------------------------------7-------------------------------------------5/4/13

drbirdsong-------------------------------------6-------------------------------------------5/22/13

Your_Lion--------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------3/22/13

Lerxster----------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------5/25/13

rushgoober------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------3/8/13

Tombstone Mountain------------------------2-------------------------------------------4/9/13

waluigithewalrus------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

Tick---------------------------------------------1--------------------------------------------2/24/13

Inthend-----------------------------------------1--------------------------------------------3/20/13

sundog-----------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/15/13

Game Rules:

http://www.therushfo...e-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.phot...Random Image IV

Edited by Ghost of a Rider

"Folks, it looks like the Cheetahs are going to attempt a field goal."

You win! Awesome football caption! As I was going thru the posts, GOAR had it until I got to this one!

Thanks LiX!

Next:

crazy-art.jpg

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman's wife knows the drill all too well.