Rush be The Same with Rutsey

drumbum

Would a suffl'ee be the same without using eggs?

Would a Chocolate fudge sundae be the same without the chocolate?

Would Margarita be the same without Tequila?

unsure.gif

2.gif without NeilFinal.gif would be fing.gif

Also the other side of the coin...

Would Neil be world-famous and successful drummer as he is now if he'd not join Rush.

Now I feel the wonder of fortune.

...they wouldn't have gotten past 1975, drifting into oblivion, sounding like a cheap version of Led Zep...just my opinion sarcasm.gif

Alex and Geddy would not have made it without Neil. Neil would not have made it without Alex and Geddy. The three of them together have a unique synergy based on talent, knowledge, skill and desire. Each of their contributions to the band encourages and compliments the others. The combination is nothing short of miraculous.

I believe there's a ghost of chance we can find someone to love (or make great music with) and make it last.

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jun 26 2005, 06:18 PM)
Alex and Geddy would not have made it without Neil. Neil would not have made it without Alex and Geddy. The three of them together have a unique synergy based on talent, knowledge, skill and desire. Each of their contributions to the band encourages and compliments the others. The combination is nothing short of miraculous.

I believe there's a ghost of chance we can find someone to love (or make great music with) and make it last.

1022.gif

Archived