You can almost see the circuits blowing

StuTalon

One more thing...this isn't a knock on Rush but on the Boston Garden itself. They always seem to limit the special effects that the band uses - specifically the pyro. There usually are huge flames fired off during Caravan - (in a World lit only by Fire) and later on in the show as well. They were obviously not allowed in the Garden as only steam was allowed as a substitute for the flames -which generate enough heat that you can feel them at least 25 rows back ! They were also not allowed on the Time Machine tour during the song Witch Hunt. I think Boston needs to get a new Fire Marshall !

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Oct 25 2012, 01:24 PM)
Oh look, they blew up the Death Star, how nice.

Once the DVD of the concert comes out, they should release a remake Blu-Ray of the concert six months later......with addded enhanced HD footage of the pyro.......oh yeah, and with extra footage of Geddy off-stage talking to his roadies....better release a new Blu-Ray containing that, too..... tongue.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (StuTalon @ Oct 25 2012, 04:37 PM)
BTW what was it that broke in front of him last night? His monitor? I saw the roadie run off with something in his arms but couldn't make it out from Alex's side of the stage.

That is what it looked like - a flat screen. I was on Geddy's side - floor about 20 (?) rows back and I saw the tech disconnect it and then run away, presumably to grab a replacement.

Amazing show!

2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (sportzfan76 @ Oct 25 2012, 03:23 PM)
One more thing...this isn't a knock on Rush but on the Boston Garden itself. They always seem to limit the special effects that the band uses - specifically the pyro. There usually are huge flames fired off during Caravan - (in a World lit only by Fire) and later on in the show as well. They were obviously not allowed in the Garden as only steam was allowed as a substitute for the flames -which generate enough heat that you can feel them at least 25 rows back ! They were also not allowed on the Time Machine tour during the song Witch Hunt. I think Boston needs to get a new Fire Marshall !

Now that you mention it...yeah. Manchester was *huge*. Boston was still good though.

I really liked Carnies. At least we got the loud *pop*.

I still like them best in any arena besides TD Garden, especially at Great Woods/Tweeter/Comcast/whatever-they're-calling-it-these-days.