Boston Show setlist?

edolecki

QUOTE (edolecki @ Oct 22 2012, 10:36 PM)
QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Oct 22 2012, 10:28 PM)
You are due to get set B. trink39.gif

Awesome - The Pass & Wish Them Well

Going to LOVE it... Thanks for the info. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

And M-Town Dreams cool.gif

I'm still hoping for a changeup. SCOG (please).

I have that pre-Rush jittery excitement! More Rush! I want to hear more Rush! Play it all! 24 hours from now, we're headed toward the show. Woohoo! biggrin.gif

1022.gif

Set 1:

Video Intro (Gearing Up)

Subdivisions

The Big Money

Force 10

Grand Designs

Middletown Dreams

Territories

Analog Kid

The Pass

Where's My Thing (with drum solo)

Far Cry

Intermission (Clockwork Angels String Ensemble enters)

Set 2:

Video Intro (The Appointment)

Caravan

Clockwork Angels

The Anarchist

Carnies

The Wreckers

Headlong Flight (with drum solo)

Halo Effect (with guitar solo intro)

Wish Them Well

The Garden

Dreamline

The Percussor (drum solo)

Red Sector A

YYZ

(Clockwork Angels String Ensemble exits)

The Spirit of Radio

Encore:

Tom Sawyer

2112 Overture/Temples of Syrinx/Grand Finale

Video Outro (Office Of The Watchmaker)

* first played 9/22/2012 in St. Louis, MO

QUOTE (brokenstoned @ Oct 23 2012, 06:44 PM)
Set 1:

Video Intro (Gearing Up)
Subdivisions
The Big Money
Force 10
Grand Designs
Middletown Dreams
Territories
Analog Kid
The Pass
Where's My Thing (with drum solo)
Far Cry

Intermission (Clockwork Angels String Ensemble enters)

Set 2:

Video Intro (The Appointment)
Caravan
Clockwork Angels
The Anarchist
Carnies
The Wreckers
Headlong Flight (with drum solo)
Halo Effect (with guitar solo intro)
Wish Them Well
The Garden
Dreamline
The Percussor (drum solo)
Red Sector A
YYZ
(Clockwork Angels String Ensemble exits)
The Spirit of Radio

Encore:

Tom Sawyer
2112 Overture/Temples of Syrinx/Grand Finale
Video Outro (Office Of The Watchmaker)

* first played 9/22/2012 in St. Louis, MO

Tankyou so much brokenstoned

I am super tired (spent 45 minutes in the parking garage across from the venue - was near the top). I blogged a quick (very quick) review of this Boston show:

My Quick Review

In short: It was completely EPIC. I was taken aback by how good Geddy sounded, and Neil was a freaking beast. Alex missed a few spots but his soloing was the best I've heard in 20 years.

I'm dead tired and need sleep. I need NEED to see another date on this tour. EPIC!!!!!!!!!

If they wanted, it felt like they could easily do this another decade. I don't know how they are doing right now after their shows, but they ripped it up tonight.

2.gif

Edited by edolecki

Great Concert.....The boys seemed to be really having a good time despite the minor difficulties. The videos they had were really cute! The Orchestra was fantastic...very lively and right on cue. Loved the tall guy with the white hair on Alex's side. he was really rocking !

I didnt get a t-shirt...to expensive. I saw a small duffle bad with the clockwork sign on it...RED of course, for $15.00 bucks. I bought the last one at the stand i was at. I love it. !

Good Concert....GOOOOOd concert. Come back come back !! ♪♪♪☺

BOSTON October 24th TD Garden. (The Old Boston Garden )

2.gif

Show was great - they seem to be having a few issues with the gear this tour as I have never seen so many roadies on stage while they were playing ( both in Boston and Manchester ) but regardless it was still fantastic. I seem to remember the "rain-effect" lighting during the Wreckers being more intense at the Manchester show but not sure if it was a glitch or the venue or that i was much closer to the stage this time. Strings were much more evident in the mix this show and were still rocking hard back there (props for sitting that close to the pyro).

Geddy sounds spot on still and I have never seen Alex spend so much time playing to the audience - he had me laughing all night. The professor was flawless as usual.

For my Boston friends I learned a new trick tonight - park at the museum of science about 3 blocks away ($8) and take the 10 min walk over to the Garden. No fighting the parking garage nightmare after and on 93 within minutes.

2.gif

Oh no. I wonder what that does for Buffalo tomorrow night? I was looking forward to 7COG.

On the other hand I guess it will be good to have a surprise. We are spolied in this day and age to pretty much know the setlist as it is being played.

I sometimes think I shouldn't have looked at the setlist. I guess going to the tour opener is the only way to avoid the temptation.

Edited by nebbish_2112

Great Show.

My 4th and final for this tour. (Manchster, Bridgeport, Newark, Boston).

Loved the show....Classic thru and thru. Enjoyed Seven Cities replacing Wish Them Well. They seem stronger every show if that is even possible.

The one thing I didn't get was the fan in the row in front of me sporting a Garfield Cat hand puppet ! ? Neil sent a roadie out to him with two drumsticks during the 1st set. I don't get the reference ...if there even is one ?

We caught a tee shirt thrown by Alex...creepy ugly guy on front with "my car goes fast" on the back.

Maybe a second US leg to be added next year ???

QUOTE (edolecki @ Oct 25 2012, 04:05 AM)
Wow that's a great tip. I paid $34 for parking and waited nearly an hour to get out.

i was extremely lucky and found a parking space right where i was hoping to find one. how often does that happen? i also noticed the little parking lots were empty right across the street from the garden (by the bars) and they were charging 10 bucks. i was miffed no one scooped that opportunity up but hen again who trolls those streets when the odds of grabbing a spot is rare. so... that made it easy to relax and kick back a little...sorry to hear about ur nightmare...bro

QUOTE (nebbish_2112 @ Oct 25 2012, 08:08 AM)
Oh no. I wonder what that does for Buffalo tomorrow night? I was looking forward to 7COG.

On the other hand I guess it will be good to have a surprise. We are spolied in this day and age to pretty much know the setlist as it is being played.

I sometimes think I shouldn't have looked at the setlist. I guess going to the tour opener is the only way to avoid the temptation.

Getting WTW in place of 7 Cities won't be a surprise, it will be a huge letdown. I read on here a couple times that Neil isn't that big of a fan of WTW. Hopefully they've dropped it and are playing the much superior Seven Cities Of Gold every night like they should be yes.gif