Going to my first Rush

thirteen

Hope no one minds me bumping me own thread

Well my big adventure is about to start and I'm excited as hell.

I fly out of Sydney tomorrow morning and will be seeing Rush at the Honda Center on Saturday night.

Who else on here is going to the Anaheim show?

Let's make sure the crowd shows Rush our appreciation by cheering, singing and air drumming the place down.

The show was epic.

Imagine someone who has been a Rush fanatic releasing 25 years of Rush-enthuisuasm - that was me lol.

I loved every single second of it and I still get a buzz thinking back on the experience.

Thanks mate.

I'll put some pics up later.

Also, met a guy at Sydney airport this morning. He comes up to me (I was wearing a tour shirt) and asks "what concert you go to?". Now, being in Australia I assume he is NOT talking about Rush and say "you mean Rush?". Him "yep". Me "Honda Center". He then tells me he was at the New Hampshire Clockwork Angels show. And has been seening them live since A Farewell To Kings. Lucky SOB lol.

Before I forget - Is Drummer 1 (Aneas?) on here?

Good on ya mate! Congrats on seeing one of the best live bands ever and having the taste to make it RUSH! Money well spent me thinks. I only wish they were playing Free Will on this tour. They absolutely kill it live!

Six day's and counting to the Dallas show. Give a thought down under on the 28'th at 9:00 I'll be in Xanadu.