The Battle

losingit2k

Well here's my latest endeavour and a much better one me think. Its called "The Battle" after the final Battle scene in the book. Created from several different parts from Clockwork Angels. I hope you enjoy!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by losingit2k

Brilliant my friend...very f***ing cool. You have genuis trink39.gif and a lot of time on your hands. Not a bad thing--people have said the same about me tongue.gif

Loved this!

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Sep 24 2012, 01:09 PM)
Brilliant my friend...very f***ing cool. You have genuis trink39.gif and a lot of time on your hands. Not a bad thing--people have said the same about me tongue.gif

Loved this!

Actually it didn't take me that long. Rush did all the hard work!

laugh.gif

You know, the more I think about it, "the battle" is actually represented by the 2nd half of the Wreckers, and the outro guitar solo. Even more, they actually go back to the D chord intro at the end of the piece live, thus representing his flight on the scout ship away from the wreckers makeshift island.

QUOTE (RUDT @ Sep 24 2012, 01:28 PM)
Good! Can we have the audio link to download and put on my mp3 player??

It's a YouTube clip, so moving it to your iPod is actually free and simple...

Open a second browser (YouTube is the first), and navigate to www.youtube-mp3.org

Enter the YouTube url for "The Battle" into the space provided, to convert the Youtube clip to MP3 format.

Choose "download" to put the MP3 on your computer hard drive.

Open your iTunes and "add file to library," choosing "The Battle" from your hard drive.  Now it's on your iTunes.  Edit the title/artist/album accordingly, and add artwork if you like, then move the whole file to your iPod.