***Possible Spoiler*** CA Books hints

losingit2k

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 11 2012, 04:26 AM)
Playing any of the songs mentioned wouldn't be out of the realm of possible. However, it'd be mere coincidence (albeit a big one) if it did happen. Geddy & Lifeson had nothing to do with the creation of the book but (obviously) have a huge say in what's on the setlist.

The most sensible answer.

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Aug 19 2012, 09:30 PM)
QUOTE (mmm_donuts @ Aug 19 2012, 09:14 AM)
I really don't need to hear Time Stand Still again. Nice 'ok' song but I'm over it.

Countdown is total cheesy fluff, so I'd be really disappointed if they played that.

If you had ever seen it Live, you would want to witness that spectacle once again. It was truly one of the highlights of the Signals Tour!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

I saw it on the Signals tour and it was a total buzzkill. It was a turkey then and a turkey it remains.

QUOTE (Tony R @ Aug 20 2012, 05:21 PM)
I really don't need to hear Time Stand Still again. Nice 'ok' song but I'm over it.

Countdown is total cheesy fluff, so I'd be really disappointed if they played that.

If you had ever seen it Live, you would want to witness that spectacle once again. It was truly one of the highlights of the Signals Tour!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

I saw it on the Signals tour and it was a total buzzkill. It was a turkey then and a turkey it remains.

Well, with that statement. I think you were in the minority then and in the minority you remain!

wink.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Aug 20 2012, 07:29 PM)
QUOTE (Tony R @ Aug 20 2012, 05:21 PM)

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Well, with that statement. I think you were in the minority then and you're still in the minority now!

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Countdown is an amazing song and I'd love to see them pull it out.