my own tour predictions

I created a thread not long ago (can't find it now) but there is a part of "Headlong Flight" where I think the show's drum solo will take place.

But my latest prediction is that whatever songs they play from Clockwork Angels, even if all of them, will be played chronologically, that is, the same order as they appear on the CD. But I feel too, that they will "fill in" older tracks between CA tracks.

For instance it could play out something like this:

*Caravan

Limelight

A Far Cry

*BU2B

Subdivisions

Red Barchetta

*Clockwork Angels

Animate

Time Stand Still

*The Anarchist

*BU2B2

Tom Sawyer

Spirit of Radio

*The Garden

"encore"

I think they will play, "FEEDBACK" in its entirety. 1022.gif

maybe not. atickhum.gif

If not the whole thing at a stretch, than I have a feeling (desire for), that they will give us blocks of 3-4 CA songs in a row, mixed up with older classics. Something like:

Grand Designs

Caravan

BU2B

Clockwork Angels

Jacob's Ladder

Freewill

The Anarchist

Carnies

Halo Effect

Losing It

Edited by greyfriar

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jul 7 2012, 04:45 PM)
They'll play BU2B2 but skip Wish Them Well? ohmy.gif

that was a Freudian moment on my part. I didn't mean to leave that off, even though it's my least fave tune next to BU2B2.

QUOTE (greyfriar @ Jul 7 2012, 01:08 PM)
If not the whole thing at a stretch, than I have a feeling (desire for), that they will give us blocks of 3-4 CA songs in a row, mixed up with older classics. Something like:
Grand Designs
Caravan
BU2B
Clockwork Angels
Jacob's Ladder
Freewill
The Anarchist
Carnies
Halo Effect
Losing It

I have thought this all along as well.

And I also have a hunch they will play Losing It.

QUOTE (trenken @ Jul 7 2012, 07:25 PM)
I cant see them playing BU2B2 or Garden, so I would replace them with Carnies and 7 Cities, 2 songs people would be less likely to go on a beer run during since they're higher energy songs.

They will play The Garden.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jul 8 2012, 01:40 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jul 7 2012, 10:25 PM)
I cant see them playing BU2B2 or Garden, so I would replace them with Carnies and 7 Cities, 2 songs people would be less likely to go on a beer run during since they're higher energy songs.

this is correct.

Agreed....I doubt they will play The Garden...

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jul 7 2012, 11:10 AM)
I created a thread not long ago (can't find it now) but there is a part of "Headlong Flight" where I think the show's drum solo will take place.

But my latest prediction is that whatever songs they play from Clockwork Angels, even if all of them, will be played chronologically, that is, the same order as they appear on the CD. But I feel too, that they will "fill in" older tracks between CA tracks.

For instance it could play out something like this:

*Caravan
Limelight
A Far Cry
*BU2B
Subdivisions
Red Barchetta
*Clockwork Angels
Animate
Time Stand Still
*The Anarchist
*BU2B2
Tom Sawyer
Spirit of Radio
*The Garden
"encore"

Hello ! IT's a GREAT album !!!!!! I think they will play 6 or 7 songs.....My favorites.....Caravan,bu2b, C.A, The Anarchits, Carnies, seven city, headlong flight, and wish them well ( love that one !!!! one of the best they wrote !)

And the garden ! after the final funny video at the end. Would be a nice way out after the concert at the Bell center !

It will be another GREAT Show !!!! Since Signals, i didn't miss one !

Hope everyone will envoy !!!!!!!

Hope to see you sometime down the road ! Maybe Montreal !!!!!

Ciao !

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jul 8 2012, 02:35 PM)

Kinda doubt it. It would be cool id they did, but it just screams of the kind of song Rush seems to avoid on their tours. You notice they almost always skip the songs like Losing It. Anything slow and quiet rarely gets played.

QUOTE (trenken @ Jul 8 2012, 01:35 PM)
QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jul 8 2012, 02:35 PM)

Kinda doubt it. It would be cool id they did, but it just screams of the kind of song Rush seems to avoid on their tours. You notice they almost always skip the songs like Losing It. Anything slow and quiet rarely gets played.

I'm hoping for both The Garden and Losing It! yes.gif

QUOTE (Jomboni @ Jul 8 2012, 03:30 PM)
I think everybody who is expecting them to pull out Losing It are setting themselves up for disappointment.

Probably..but what better time to play it.

I doubt they will ever do the mini orchestra thing again.

QUOTE (Jomboni @ Jul 8 2012, 05:30 PM)
I think everybody who is expecting them to pull out Losing It are setting themselves up for disappointment.

+1

well, if they do, that would be great. I'm going to the opening night show. I'll let everyone know the setlist so they see what they will be playing.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jul 8 2012, 08:51 PM)
well, if they do, that would be great. I'm going to the opening night show. I'll let everyone know the setlist so they see what they will be playing.

The setlist for the S&A tour leaked way before the first show from those people that always somehow get into rehearsals. Or people that just work for the venue or band that dont mind posting spoilers.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jul 8 2012, 08:51 PM)

thanks but we'll probably find out the setlist at least a few days before. just let us know, and i hope they only use the orchestra for the ca stuff, if they use it for anything else. eh.gif

QUOTE (Tick @ Jul 7 2012, 11:34 AM)
I think they will play, "FEEDBACK" in its entirety. 1022.gif

maybe not. atickhum.gif

moon.gif