For those who dislike/hate CA and modern Rush

Gedneil Alpeart

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all went tits up the day John Rutsey got the boot. They should have called it quits then.

And if they had, today you could be buying your shoes in Zivojinovich's shoe shop and you could have been taught Geography by goofy old Mr. Weinrib, not to mention his boring stories of how he was almost a rock star.

And you could watch Neil present "Tractor: The Wheeled Elephant" on Dingus TV.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jul 1 2012, 07:17 AM)
It all went tits up the day John Rutsey got the boot. They should have called it quits then.

And if they had, today you could be buying your shoes in Zivojinovich's shoe shop and you could have been taught Geography by goofy old Mr. Weinrib, not to mention his boring stories of how he was almost a rock star.

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jul 1 2012, 01:17 PM)

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jul 1 2012, 07:17 AM)

Thanks for a great laugh...keep that stuff coming.

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jul 1 2012, 10:30 AM)
Its no wonder that Rush (or any successful, rock-star-status musicians) believe a large percentage of their fans to be idiots.

So you don't like Rush OR their fans, and yet you're still here... on a Rush fan website...

fing.gif

*waits for the predictable smarmy smart ass holier-than-thou answer/justification* sarcasm.gif

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jul 1 2012, 08:17 AM)

laugh.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jul 1 2012, 12:30 PM)
Its no wonder that Rush (or any successful, rock-star-status musicians) believe a large percentage of their fans to be idiots.

I first thought you were just a plain old troll, but you have proven me wrong. You are truly much worse.....a bonified grade A asshole. Im sure you are proud of it.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jul 1 2012, 12:31 PM)
QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jul 1 2012, 10:30 AM)

So you don't like Rush OR their fans, and yet you're still here... on a Rush fan website...

fing.gif

*waits for the predictable smarmy smart ass holier-than-thou answer/justification* sarcasm.gif

Sick and twisted, eh?

Well, if I had to choose, Id rather be an idiot than a sicko egomaniac like him..... laugh.gif

At least idiots have friends with other idiots. Sickos like him are quite lonely.

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jul 1 2012, 01:28 PM)
I'm smarmy/egomaniacal because my standards are on the high side? Guess u guys have to justify your lower standards somehow!

I pity you. I truly do. And you seem to justify your "high" standards by insulting those who disagree with you.

Guys, don't be mean to Gemini! I just got PM'd by the 1001 and was told to stop being mean. So really, let him have his own opinions! There's nothing wrong with disliking Rush and posting on a Rush forum.

QUOTE (beherit @ Jul 1 2012, 02:23 PM)
Guys, don't be mean to Gemini! I just got PM'd by the 1001 and was told to stop being mean. So really, let him have his own opinions! There's nothing wrong with disliking Rush and posting on a Rush forum.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jul 1 2012, 11:28 AM)
I'm smarmy/egomaniacal because my standards are on the high side? Guess u guys have to justify your lower standards somehow!

Your thoughts and opinions would be meaningful if you were actually a fan of the band and if you weren't insulting everyone all the time. I guess that's fun for you, to hang out on a website for a band you don't like with fans that you can't stand.

Then again, what do I know. I'm just high on drugs, an idiot, have low standards, am blind and unsophisticated and love a band that keeps getting worse with every release, to use your words.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jul 1 2012, 03:00 PM)
I'm smarmy/egomaniacal because my standards are on the high side?  Guess u guys have to justify your lower standards somehow!

Your thoughts and opinions would be meaningful if you were actually a fan of the band and if you weren't insulting everyone all the time. I guess that's fun for you, to hang out on a website for a band you don't like with fans that you can't stand.

Then again, what do I know. I'm just high on drugs, an idiot, have low standards, am blind and unsophisticated and love a band that keeps getting worse with every release, to use your words.

Do you want to get banned? Responding or disagreeing with someone is not allowed and I will not tolerate it!

I'm telling 1001 about this immediately!

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jul 1 2012, 03:00 PM)
I'm smarmy/egomaniacal because my standards are on the high side?  Guess u guys have to justify your lower standards somehow!

I rarely return fire unless its warranted.

Btw, how do I need to prove that I am indeed a admirer of the band? By withholding my criticism and showering them with unmitigated praise instead? No intelligent person could tolerate that.

Please remember to be as friendly as possible with Gemini. Nevermind the fact that he has been allowed to deliberately troll this site for 1605 posts, nevermind the fact that he is an obvious troll, etc. You must be as friendly as possible, because swear words are the devil and you will get banned