E = Observer C2

treeduck

Treeduck, I've worked 14 days in a row, and I'm just too damned tired to contemplate your sub-quantum-existentialist-physics-philosophy-on-steroids post....

Get back to me when I have a day off.....it'll be in July, I think..... fists crying.gif fists crying.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Jun 26 2012, 02:34 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 26 2012, 03:25 PM)
Not many takers for this thread?

confused13.gif

Well its a bit heavy Ducky. Interesting read but I can't really come up with anything interesting to say about it.

bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (CantStopThinkingBig @ Jun 26 2012, 07:30 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 25 2012, 12:42 AM)
QUOTE (CantStopThinkingBig @ Jun 24 2012, 09:44 PM)
so God is the observer?

We're all the observers, whoever is there to observe.

so if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to observe, does the tree really fall? Does the tree even exist?

But as long as something observes the tree, a bird, a squirrel, a frog or a dragonfly then it's still exists. All levels of consciousness are important in the universal framework.

Think of a volume control on a stereo, you don't just want a volume control that only works on 10, you need the lowest levels too, otherwise you have no control, just volume. Well think of universal consciousness as a cosmic volume control, human consciousness is one of the higher levels and the lowest levels are the lower animals. Low volume may have limited use but it's still sound and you can still hear it, and in this scenario low level consciousness can still observe, it's still consciousness.

This is all terribly interesting stuff, very cool and very complicated.

At the end of the day the crux of a lot of this has to do with data from experiments that I cannot reference or begin to understand. Nor do they imply what it might be like when your conscience is extinguished in one of the bazillion alternate universes...

Great read, but I can't say I'm much smarter or stoopider for having read it.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 28 2012, 01:06 PM)
This is all terribly interesting stuff, very cool and very complicated.

At the end of the day the crux of a lot of this has to do with data from experiments that I cannot reference or begin to understand. Nor do they imply what it might be like when your conscience is extinguished in one of the bazillion alternate universes...

Great read, but I can't say I'm much smarter or stoopider for having read it.

trink39.gif

Imagine a zillion Godeaters! ohmy.gif There'll be no gods left! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (CantStopThinkingBig @ Jun 26 2012, 08:30 PM)
so God is the observer?

so if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to observe, does the tree really fall? Does the tree even exist?

Or if people stopped reading the diarrhea spew which is 99% of your posts here, would you simply disappear in a puff of (funny) smelling smoke?

Odd I bring this up maybe in the only conversation I've seen where you weren't being an ass, but given the subject matter here it truly begged to be asked.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 27 2012, 01:06 AM)
so God is the observer?

But as long as something observes the tree, a bird, a squirrel, a frog or a dragonfly then it's still exists. All levels of consciousness are important in the universal framework.

Think of a volume control on a stereo, you don't just want a volume control that only works on 10, you need the lowest levels too, otherwise you have no control, just volume. Well think of universal consciousness as a cosmic volume control, human consciousness is one of the higher levels and the lowest levels are the lower animals. Low volume may have limited use but it's still sound and you can still hear it, and in this scenario low level consciousness can still observe, it's still consciousness.

Hey professor! Just a quick question...are dolphins, whales, and elephants considered lower animals? Just axin?

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 28 2012, 01:12 PM)
QUOTE (CantStopThinkingBig @ Jun 26 2012, 08:30 PM)
so God is the observer?

Or if people stopped reading the diarrhea spew which is 99% of your posts here, would you simply disappear in a puff of (funny) smelling smoke?

Odd I bring this up maybe in the only conversation I've seen where you weren't being an ass, but given the subject matter here it truly begged to be asked.

Ha ha, I didn't realise it was that guy who posted it that, I just concentrated on my response, I just thought it was some new TRfer...

trink38.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jun 28 2012, 01:14 PM)
so God is the observer?

Hey professor! Just a quick question...are dolphins, whales, and elephants considered lower animals? Just axin?

trink39.gif

Well they're kind of on our level or just behind, or maybe even in front. Certainly if we're a 9 then they're an 8 on the volume switch...

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 28 2012, 02:15 PM)
Ha ha, I didn't realise it was that guy who posted it that, I just concentrated on my response, I just thought it was some new TRfer...

trink38.gif

Haha! Yes! We can call it Observer Perspective Syndrome. Or OPS for short.

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 28 2012, 01:16 PM)
so God is the observer?

trink39.gif

Well they're kind of on our level or just behind, or maybe even in front. Certainly if we're a 9 then they're an 8 on the volume switch...

My two boys who are 7 and almost 4 years old...they are lower animals for sure right? I mean, one still eats his boogers...the oldest...When will he evolve o' wise one?

confused13.gif

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jun 28 2012, 01:19 PM)
so God is the observer?

trink39.gif

My two boys who are 7 and almost 4 years old...the are lower animals for sure right? I mean, one still eats his boogers...the oldest...When will he evolve o' wise one?

confused13.gif

Well potentially they're a 10. With each person you have consciousness and latent consciousness, how far they reach, how far they expand into that latent area will determine a lot about them.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 28 2012, 01:22 PM)
so God is the observer?

trink39.gif

My two boys who are 7 and almost 4 years old...the are lower animals for sure right? I mean, one still eats his boogers...the oldest...When will he evolve o' wise one?

confused13.gif

Well potentially they're a 10. With each person you have consciousness and latent consciousness, how far they reach, how far they expand into that latent area will determine a lot about them.

Well that certainly clears things up a bit then...one last question. My oldest says he enjoys the crunchy ones the best...how do we adjust the volume switch on this preference. Oh, I do think 10 is a good for potential, however I admit that I am biased

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jun 28 2012, 01:25 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 28 2012, 01:22 PM)
so God is the observer?

trink39.gif

confused13.gif

Well that certainly clears things up a bit then...one last question. My oldest says he enjoys the crunchy ones the best...how do we adjust the volume switch on this preference. Oh, I do think 10 is a good for potential, however I admit that I am biased

trink39.gif

All I'll say is you can't really control it and you can't really test it. How can you measure consciousness? Through intelligence tests? IQ tests only prove how good someone is at IQ tests and how motivated they are to solve random, meaningless and esoteric puzzles...

I don't think you need worry about it though, your kids will find their natural way.