E = Observer C2

treeduck

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 28 2012, 01:32 PM)
So to summarize here! We can all rest well tonight, with fresh assured confidence that...

In an alternate universe we are currently licking the nice lady from treeduck's picture.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

laugh.gif

Aye in another universe we all have three doting hot chicks a piece...

cool10.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 28 2012, 01:30 PM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jun 28 2012, 01:25 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 28 2012, 01:22 PM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jun 28 2012, 01:19 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 28 2012, 01:16 PM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jun 28 2012, 01:14 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 27 2012, 01:06 AM)
QUOTE (CantStopThinkingBig @ Jun 26 2012, 07:30 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 25 2012, 12:42 AM)
QUOTE (CantStopThinkingBig @ Jun 24 2012, 09:44 PM)
so God is the observer?

We're all the observers, whoever is there to observe.

so if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to observe, does the tree really fall? Does the tree even exist?

But as long as something observes the tree, a bird, a squirrel, a frog or a dragonfly then it's still exists. All levels of consciousness are important in the universal framework.

Think of a volume control on a stereo, you don't just want a volume control that only works on 10, you need the lowest levels too, otherwise you have no control, just volume. Well think of universal consciousness as a cosmic volume control, human consciousness is one of the higher levels and the lowest levels are the lower animals. Low volume may have limited use but it's still sound and you can still hear it, and in this scenario low level consciousness can still observe, it's still consciousness.

Hey professor! Just a quick question...are dolphins, whales, and elephants considered lower animals? Just axin?

trink39.gif

Well they're kind of on our level or just behind, or maybe even in front. Certainly if we're a 9 then they're an 8 on the volume switch...

My two boys who are 7 and almost 4 years old...the are lower animals for sure right? I mean, one still eats his boogers...the oldest...When will he evolve o' wise one?

confused13.gif

Well potentially they're a 10. With each person you have consciousness and latent consciousness, how far they reach, how far they expand into that latent area will determine a lot about them.

Well that certainly clears things up a bit then...one last question. My oldest says he enjoys the crunchy ones the best...how do we adjust the volume switch on this preference. Oh, I do think 10 is a good for potential, however I admit that I am biased

trink39.gif

All I'll say is you can't really control it and you can't really test it. How can you measure consciousness? Through intelligence tests? IQ tests only prove how good someone is at IQ tests and how motivated they are to solve random, meaningless and esoteric puzzles...

I don't think you need worry about it though, your kids will find their natural way.

Cool. i knew that eventually he will get the hint that eating boogers is gross...social pressure will get to him...hopefully while he's still 7!

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jun 28 2012, 01:35 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 28 2012, 01:30 PM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jun 28 2012, 01:25 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 28 2012, 01:22 PM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jun 28 2012, 01:19 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 28 2012, 01:16 PM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jun 28 2012, 01:14 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 27 2012, 01:06 AM)
QUOTE (CantStopThinkingBig @ Jun 26 2012, 07:30 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 25 2012, 12:42 AM)
QUOTE (CantStopThinkingBig @ Jun 24 2012, 09:44 PM)
so God is the observer?

We're all the observers, whoever is there to observe.

so if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to observe, does the tree really fall? Does the tree even exist?

But as long as something observes the tree, a bird, a squirrel, a frog or a dragonfly then it's still exists. All levels of consciousness are important in the universal framework.

Think of a volume control on a stereo, you don't just want a volume control that only works on 10, you need the lowest levels too, otherwise you have no control, just volume. Well think of universal consciousness as a cosmic volume control, human consciousness is one of the higher levels and the lowest levels are the lower animals. Low volume may have limited use but it's still sound and you can still hear it, and in this scenario low level consciousness can still observe, it's still consciousness.

Hey professor! Just a quick question...are dolphins, whales, and elephants considered lower animals? Just axin?

trink39.gif

Well they're kind of on our level or just behind, or maybe even in front. Certainly if we're a 9 then they're an 8 on the volume switch...

My two boys who are 7 and almost 4 years old...the are lower animals for sure right? I mean, one still eats his boogers...the oldest...When will he evolve o' wise one?

confused13.gif

Well potentially they're a 10. With each person you have consciousness and latent consciousness, how far they reach, how far they expand into that latent area will determine a lot about them.

Well that certainly clears things up a bit then...one last question. My oldest says he enjoys the crunchy ones the best...how do we adjust the volume switch on this preference. Oh, I do think 10 is a good for potential, however I admit that I am biased

trink39.gif

All I'll say is you can't really control it and you can't really test it. How can you measure consciousness? Through intelligence tests? IQ tests only prove how good someone is at IQ tests and how motivated they are to solve random, meaningless and esoteric puzzles...

I don't think you need worry about it though, your kids will find their natural way.

Cool. i knew that eventually he will get the hint that eating boogers is gross...social pressure will get to him...hopefully while he's still 7!

rofl3.gif

He'll stop eating them but I doubt he'll stop picking...

wink.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 28 2012, 09:00 PM)
QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Jun 28 2012, 02:59 PM)
This has got to be one of the best threads ever.

bekloppt.gif

bekloppt.gif

trink39.gif

popcorn.gif

QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Jun 28 2012, 03:59 PM)

Nah.

Undoubtedly in a parallel universe there is a similar, but slightly better version of this.

Probably with more bacon and sexual innuendo, if I had to guess.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 28 2012, 04:26 PM)

Nah.

Undoubtedly in a parallel universe there is a similar, but slightly better version of this.

Undoubtedly.

And since you've just thought this and typed this, if it didn't exist before, it does now, you've created it, you've seen it in your head, you're as the observer of this universe and thread are the creater and therefore the God. You'll have to eat yourself now!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 28 2012, 10:26 PM)

Nah.

Well this ones good enough for me!

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 28 2012, 10:29 PM)

Nah.

Undoubtedly.

And since you've just thought this and typed this, if it didn't exist before, it does now, you've created it, you've seen it in your head, you're as the observer of this universe and thread are the creater and therefore the God. You'll have to eat yourself now!

If that's the case:

What if you created an alternate universe say, where you imagined killing someone you REALLY hated, then changed your mind at some point later in life, how do you destroy that alternate universe?

QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Jun 29 2012, 05:41 AM)

Nah.

Undoubtedly.

If that's the case:

What if you created an alternate universe say, where you imagined killing someone you REALLY hated, then changed your mind at some point later in life, how do you destroy that alternate universe?

Wow. That was an uplifting thought.

Edited by Gompers

QUOTE (Gompers @ Jun 29 2012, 11:52 AM)

Nah.

Undoubtedly.

If that's the case:

Ok, that was a crap example.

What I wanted to know is once you've created one of these dimensions then changed you mind about the way things were, could they be changed/destroyed?

Sorry don't know how else to put it.

QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Jun 30 2012, 01:01 AM)

Nah.

Undoubtedly.

If that's the case:

What I wanted to know is once you've created one of these dimensions then changed you mind about the way things were, could they be changed/destroyed?

Due to the nature of this thread, wouldn't the obvious answer be "Of course"?

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jun 30 2012, 10:25 AM)
QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Jun 30 2012, 01:01 AM)

Nah.

Undoubtedly.

If that's the case:

Due to the nature of this thread, wouldn't the obvious answer be "Of course"?

doh.gif yes.gif wacko.gif

QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Jun 29 2012, 11:01 AM)

Nah.

Undoubtedly.

If that's the case:

You'd just create another one where the person was still alive.

But when you killed them there'd automatically be millions or billions of alternate universes where the person was still alive and millions more where you killed them and millions where you both died, millions where neither of you existed, millions where you were the one who got killed, millions where humans never existed, millions where life never existed, and so on...

cool.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 1 2012, 12:05 AM)

Nah.

Undoubtedly.

If that's the case:

But when you killed them there'd automatically be millions or billions of alternate universes where the person was still alive and millions more where you killed them and millions where you both died, millions where neither of you existed, millions where you were the one who got killed, millions where humans never existed, millions where life never existed, and so on...

cool.gif

I feel a bit dizzy... wacko.gif

Thanks for explaining it. trink39.gif

Edited by LyndseyG

QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Jul 1 2012, 09:13 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 1 2012, 12:05 AM)

Nah.

Undoubtedly.

If that's the case:

cool.gif

I feel a bit dizzy... wacko.gif

Thanks for explaining it. trink39.gif

boarder.gif