Fan Pack Classic Rock magazine arrived damaged

savagegrace26

I ordered the Fan Pack from the Amazon UK site and the magazine arrived damaged - ripped and bent through the spine - because of the horrible packaging they provided. Everything else was fine though.

Does anyone know if I could request a replacement of the magazine itself or would I have to exchange the entire fan pack? Anyone else have any problems like this? Not sure how to proceed through the UK site since I'm in the US.

The folder the content was placed in was free to bang around in the box so I guess there's no guarantee that a replacement would arrive undamaged. Ugh. It's a nice magazine. This really ruins it for me.

Thanks.

Mine was damaged too- had a small rip on the bottom of the front cover eh.gif

QUOTE (savagegrace26 @ Jun 23 2012, 04:57 PM)
I ordered the Fan Pack from the Amazon UK site and the magazine arrived damaged - ripped and bent through the spine - because of the horrible packaging they provided. Everything else was fine though.

Does anyone know if I could request a replacement of the magazine itself or would I have to exchange the entire fan pack? Anyone else have any problems like this? Not sure how to proceed through the UK site since I'm in the US.

The folder the content was placed in was free to bang around in the box so I guess there's no guarantee that a replacement would arrive undamaged. Ugh. It's a nice magazine. This really ruins it for me.

Thanks.

That happened when I ordered the Alice Cooper Welcome 2 My Nightmare fan pack.

I contacted MyFavouriteMagazines.UK (who I ordered it through) and they replaced it, no questions asked.

They even said not to worry about returning the defective one.

Perhaps find out if they were the seller Amazon.UK used (as was the case with the Alice Cooper fan pack) and go that route.

All the best, I know that must be very frustrating.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 23 2012, 06:11 PM)
QUOTE (Kelly D @ Jun 23 2012, 04:59 PM)
Mine was damaged too- had a small rip on the bottom of the front cover  eh.gif

Can you not tape it up with a little duck tape...

biggrin.gif

sarcasm.gif

Helpful as always.

I agree the big box wasn't the most ideal of packaging but unless you plan to resell it or keep it mint and unread what does it matter if the mag is a little roughed up

I did notice the cd itself had a different cover so that and the hardcass shell should make it more collectible

I was lucky.

DeepDiscount.com shipped mine VERY nicely.

It was in a tight, flat, well secured cardboard box that left no room for the package to wiggle around inside.

They get two big thumbs up from me.

Only downside was that I didn't get mine until this past wednesday.. or maybe it was thursday. I don't remember for sure.

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Jun 23 2012, 05:59 PM)

Same here a slight rip at the very bottom of the cover.....shipping from the UK and the Post Man tossing it around like a rag doll of course.

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Jun 23 2012, 02:59 PM)

Mine was damaged in this area also. It looked as if the page had been crumpled together and shoved in the envelope.

Wow! Sounds like a lot of you are getting damaged goods.

I didn't get any goodies, just the crappy paper CD case version.

I feel for yea though. It would be horrible to get a messed up fan pack.

Hope you all get replacements. (And if some of you get to keep your damaged magazine and would like to sell it for cheap...let us know). tongue.gif

My CD was damaged.....was skipping through the last section

of The Garden..... Not good....

I just emailed the contact email on the myfavouritemagazine website

after a couple of days called them on the phone.

They sent me out a new CD (plus the cd package)

It did take a few days to get around the automated

Email reply, which was a bit frustrating but they were

happy to replace the CD with no problem....

Just quote your order number.....

biggrin.gif

The sale was directly through Amazon. I started to submit a return but it won't let me choose replacement as an option. Just refund. They're probably out of stock as it's not showing Amazon UK as a seller any longer. What do I do now? Edited by savagegrace26