Classic Rock Fan Pack

IEATZ28

As many have stated the fan packs were not included in the UK or US charts, but does anyone have any idea how many of those fan packs sold or since I think they were limited, how many were actually pressed?

Just a funny side note - the fan pack only available in the UK, was pressed in the USA, if you look at the back of the digibook.

Thanks,

T

My understanding was that 40k sales were of the fanpack were largely UK, CAN, DE, and US.

It is possible that ~20k copies were US which would have gave usher a run for his #1 spot...

QUOTE (cygnify @ Jun 21 2012, 02:40 PM)
My understanding was that 40k sales were of the fanpack were largely UK, CAN, DE, and US.

It is possible that ~20k copies were US which would have gave usher a run for his #1 spot...

Yeah! How about it?

I'm considering it a number one. Not sure why the fan packs don't count.. They include the album exactly like it would be in stores.. so not counting it is ridiculous.

QUOTE (Gilbertk @ Jun 21 2012, 06:23 PM)
I'm considering it a number one. Not sure why the fan packs don't count.. They include the album exactly like it would be in stores.. so not counting it is ridiculous.

It's a conspiracy. Billboard doesn't want a Rush album to ever be number one. wink.gif