How many times have you listened?

GeddyRulz

There was a thread about this last week, but I can't find it.

I've now plugged my iPod into the computer and have the answer to this question from last week: I've heard most songs from CA an average of 20 times (I thought it would be more).

I've replayed my favorites more than the other songs; for example, "Clockwork Angels" (song) has 18 spins, while "The Anarchist" has twice as many (36)! 1022.gif Oddly enough, "Headlong Flight" shows a whopping 62 spins, but I think it's including in that total the thirty-second clip I played over and over last month.

Just synced the iPod to get an up-to-date count on the songs. They're all between 22 and 26 plays, except Headlong Flight which is up on 90! Caravan and BU2B would stand at 96 and 70 respectively if you included plays of the original mix from 2010.

Actually, add 1 to every song, I'm off to play the album again!

2.gif

When I was keeping track, I listened to it 8 times, and that was before the release. I'd say 16-17 would be good now. Headlong Flight probably has a good 60 listens now. Caravan & BU2B I didn't listen to much, I bought them a bit late. If you add those (including live versions), then it may be around 30 for each.